Dream Guns

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
jrose
Unclassified Poster

Dream Guns

Post by jrose »

Just a question. If money was not an object, what air guns would the experts pick for each class of air gun silo. If possible please list both the manufacturer and model number. Also, what scope and power would you use. The more info the better.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

My dream is just to have air rifle silhouette matches close by that I can participate in. :)
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

Jason, Make your dream a reality. I encourage you to develop a match program at your closest range. It is not as hard as it might first appear. There are lots of Match Directors and Match Developers on this forum that you can call on for advice. I have held one Smallbore Match(March) so far at my local range and I have to admit I did not sleep well the night before wondering if I had forgotten some detail but everything worked great and I think everyone had fun. My only regret is that I cannot shoot in my own matchs because I am the only person knowledgable enough to act as Range Safety Officer at this point. I hope to eventually form a dedicated group of folks who can help me run the firing line so that maybe I can shoot a match every once in awhile at our home range.

Bobby R. Huddleston
buckmark
B Poster
B Poster

Post by buckmark »

For the recoilers, I'd pick my ProSport; heavy accurate, but not as frontheavy as TX. AND less recoil due to little Venom-stuff inside from the factory!
bkbishop
B Poster
B Poster

let the spending begin

Post by bkbishop »

since we are going full tilt...here goes:

Open class - FWB P700 ZM with all the Zasadny upgrades in a custom Corcoran Fiddleback Maple stock, Bushnell 4200 8-32 with 1/2MOA dot on a custom forward stretched mount.

Target class - FWB P700 Universal with the same scope/mount set up as above.

Sporter class - HW97K in the factory Blue/Gray Laminate stock with a Weaver T36 1/8MOA dot (if the Whishcombe was not too heavy to meet the class weight limitations it would be in this slot)