pcp 10m rifle suggestions

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
ory1kanobe
Unclassified Poster

pcp 10m rifle suggestions

Post by ory1kanobe »

Hello,
Looking for for a 10m air rifle to shoot target silhouette. I'm trying to decide between the Fwb P700 or the Anschutz 8002 S2. I am thinking of doing a lot of practice with target sights when not shooting silhouettes. Been plinking around with my Hw 97k. Would like to hear any suggestions. Thanks.
Dee
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: pcp 10m rifle suggestions

Post by Dee »

Love my 8002 S2 but either will out shoot you so you can't go wrong. Just make sure you you get the short loading gate if you go with the FWB so you can scope it easily. You can often find good deals on very lightly used 8002 models if you watch close and have cash in hand. I got mine from someone that got it from someone else. Between the two of them they didn't put 1000 pellets through it and it looked like new. Now as the 3rd owner I have close to 20,000+ through it myself and it still looks like new :)

Best bet is to try them if you can before you buy to decide which you prefer for stock shape balance etc. Otherwise just pick the one you like the most and go for it. You also can't go wrong with a Walther LG300 or higher model. I have their High Power Hunter LG300 for Open Class.

Dee
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again!