southern silhouette shooters

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
Hawk-1
A Poster
A Poster

southern silhouette shooters

Post by Hawk-1 »

Just wanted to give a shout out to the guys down south. My wife and I were visiting in Louisiana, and decided to go over to baton rouge . After calling Dee, an informal match was set up just so we could see our first air gun match.when we arrived we met Daniel, Jerry,Dustin, woody, and Gus(I think,)sorry! What a great group!! We were treated like we belonged. Dustin allowed us to borrow his rifles and give it a go. Ok lets get this out of the way. My wife kicked my butt!!!# Anyway our favorite part of our vacation. If you've never been there you should make it happen. The nationals are next month,And we are trying to sere if we can get off work. Kimberly says hi!!
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Re: southern silhouette shooters

Post by dustinflint »

We enjoyed having you and hope you can make it back for the nationals! Let us know how much $$$ Kimberly makes you spend on airguns in the next year :D

Dustin
Dee
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: southern silhouette shooters

Post by Dee »

It was a nice day to shoot and we were glad y'all took the time to drive even further for a visit. If you can make it back for the Nationals you will have an even better time and get to eat :lol: . Hope your trip went well and you get your rifles setup and shooting before much longer.

Dee
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again!