TX200 owners

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
Dee
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: TX200 owners

Post by Dee »

ShooterP14 wrote:[quote="All the crap some makers say about 1400 fps is total BS or like Gamo they are using some 5gr pellet and the groups are the size of coffee cans at 30 yards. Dee
I have a Gamo Wisper and shoot the 4.5g pellets and it works fine for what I use it for. I get groups about the size of a squirrel. B-) :D

-Pat-[/quote]

Sorry to seem like I was bashing Gamo. I just don't agree with their marketing. They make some very wild claims and even had a video of supposedly shooting a hog and dropping it dead. Just don't see that happening in reality :lol: What distance are your "squirrel size" groups shot at? Do you hear a sonic crap of the pellet? They shoot decently but you need to use heavy pellets in them. You ever shoot a TX200?

Dee
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again!
ShooterP14
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: TX200 owners

Post by ShooterP14 »

Dee wrote: Sorry to seem like I was bashing Gamo. I just don't agree with their marketing. They make some very wild claims and even had a video of supposedly shooting a hog and dropping it dead. Just don't see that happening in reality :lol: What distance are your "squirrel size" groups shot at? Do you hear a sonic crap of the pellet? They shoot decently but you need to use heavy pellets in them. You ever shoot a TX200?

Dee
No offense taken. I can's say for sure if there is a crack from the pellet. For a rifle called a "Whisper" it's a lot louder than I expected, far louder than any target rifle. I had a TX200 for a short time but I sold it the a friend. The only place I had opportunity to shoot it was at Winnsboro and since I don't think I'll be competing in air rifle there any time soon, I couldn't justify hanging on to it. I still have my Air Force "Edge" and I practice with it. Central Florida is just not a hot-bed of air gun competition.

-Pat-
The Wonderful White Winged Warrior - He's Everywhere! He's Everywhere!