Yellow Forum Classifieds

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
malinois
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: Yellow Forum Classifieds

Post by malinois »

Kevin you might miss me but most of those half dead folks that dont mind thier own business wont...and I wont miss them either. Thats why I am building my own back yard range so I can practice in peace with out someone poking thier nose into my business thats why I stopped shooting over there.
hambone49
AAA Poster
AAA Poster
Location: In memory of Tbone, I moved into his house in Hollywood, Florida

Post by hambone49 »

Jeez and I'm only in my mid thirties. What if I bring a note from Dr. Shwartz? ( I got him by 18 at the prone regional :oops: )

ps Ahmed I heard about that. Maybe it was your hairstyle. I was the only shooter last month at the NRA targets. See ya tomorrow buddy.
malinois
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by malinois »

I know you stopped counting at 30 kevin and you did well to beat ole Randy by 18 points....He must have had a really bad day. But you know its bad over there....It stopped being fun and became a real drag to shoot there....plus they were always closed for weeks on end and that rude dude over there welding stuff didnt help things either...anyways I am glad I left.
CZforlife
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by CZforlife »

hambone49 wrote:Jeez and I'm only in my mid thirties. What if I bring a note from Dr. Shwartz? ( I got him by 18 at the prone regional :oops: )

ps Ahmed I heard about that. Maybe it was your hairstyle. I was the only shooter last month at the NRA targets. See ya tomorrow buddy.

Just passing through and figured I'd say hi to my favorite knuckle head. Nothing like saying hi to dingle, since I was fritz lol.

And the range folks can be cranky malinios
Baby Huey
CZforlife
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by CZforlife »

:o) :ymparty: :-bd
Baby Huey