2015 Louisiana Indoor Air Rifle Silhouette Regional

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
dhatch
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: 2015 Louisiana Indoor Air Rifle Silhouette Regional

Post by dhatch »

Sosalty wrote:Toss my classification book Danny, great to shoot with everyone. Hope the PM I sent 'ya goes thru.
SoSalty, the jury committee and the governing body of Team Hatch has met concerning this very grave matter of "Toss your classification book". After a short deliberation, we all agreed that, being a "newbe" that we understood that you did not know any better. If we did toss your book, an immediate investigation would be launched by the Silhouette Shooters Bureau of Investigation. We would lose our license to host, or participate in any silhouette tournaments for life. We have fully co-operated with the SSBI and they have found us in full compliance of all Silhouette laws. They have also left your fate in our hands. We all agreed that you should return to the 2016 Chicken Coop Shoot Regional's, AND bring one shooter with you. Look for the announcement in September of this year, 2015. We also agreed that if we tossed your book, that would be like tossing the friendship and memories of said Sosalty, formed at the first shoot that we sponsored. As a result, we will forever more keep your book and post it at all future events.
Proud Member of the C. C. S. A.
dhatch
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by dhatch »

Sosalty, I just read that "Match officials MUST mail an unclaimed classification booklet to the competitor". So, I will be doing so.
Sosalty
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Sosalty »

dhatch wrote:Sosalty, I just read that "Match officials MUST mail an unclaimed classification booklet to the competitor". So, I will be doing so.

I think you're just complusively persistent :wink: OK, I'm not even sure I'll be shooting an air rifle silouette until 2016 :!: I looked around and thought, what the heck am I leaving? Anyho, PM with address on it's way. There's some Field Target air rifle around my new home in Alabamie, might not be quite the newbie next year :shock:

Also gotta go looking for National Silouette records. The fellow that runs the range near me in Cali asked, "Did it make you a better shooter?" I think dropping in to shoot at Danny's Chicken House was informative and inspirational, yes, being there made me a better shooter.
Gabby Jones
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Gabby Jones »

Danny and Garin and team Hatch: Just wanted to let yawl guys know again what a great time I had at the chicken coop match. I couldn't have asked for any better conditions, from so many places to sit, tables for stuff, parking inside, and ESPECIALLY the fantastic groceries provided by that sweet better half of Danny's! I have NEVER ,EVER, tasted hot water bread SOOOOOOO good !! ALL the food was ABSOLUTELY FANTABALISTICIOUS!!!!! and be sure and tell her I said that!. I wanna tell ALL the airgun silhouette shooters out there that they MISSED out BIIIIIIGGG!!!!! with it being indoor, I shot my 3 Best airgun scores EVER!. I am really lookin' forward to next year! Really enjoyed meetin' Randy and swappin' stories. Hope to see yawl down in Baton Rouge next month. Dustin and Bruce and Jerry and the clan put on a really good one in a fine outdoor facility. and ol' Jerry Tureau ain't no shabby cook hisself!
dhatch
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by dhatch »

Gabby,Thanks for all the kind words, could it be that you are just being "nice" to us? :D I told the Big Boss what you said, that would be the "best half", and she said to tell you thanks, and that for the 2016 Chicken Coop Shoot Regionals, she will have a All You Can Eat Hot Water Bread Buffet ! \m/ And for all the shooters that missed the match, we will for sure schedule the match for the weekend AFTER the Super Bowl weekend. The final count of National Records that we submitted for approval was 28. Quite a number, but remember those are not "out of reach" and also there were many catagories that we did not have any shooters for. We did not have any Ladies at all entered and really hope that changes in 2016. And again we thank all the shooters that did come and please come back next year. I really want to make the Nationals in Baton Rouge, but right now it could go either way. and to all, if you happen to know you will be passing through my area anytime, let me know stop by and let's shoot !!! :-bd
Gabby Jones
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Gabby Jones »

Hey Danny! Not bein' nice just truthful! The ONLY way it could have been ANY better would have been the unlucky people that missed it, would have been there! Or I GUESS it might have been better if you woulda hired each one of us our own personal PLAYBOY BUNNY to spot for us! But then there wouldna been ANY national records set! LOL.
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Doodaddy »

Gabby Jones wrote:Hey Danny! Not bein' nice just truthful! The ONLY way it could have been ANY better would have been the unlucky people that missed it, would have been there! Or I GUESS it might have been better if you woulda hired each one of us our own personal PLAYBOY BUNNY to spot for us! But then there wouldna been ANY national records set! LOL.
But you definitely would have seen Tatum fighting some bunnies though. x_x
I am NOT Danny Hatch. Image