Crosman 2300s

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
geo01
B Poster
B Poster

Crosman 2300s

Post by geo01 »

Can anyone give me an opinion on the Crosman 2300s compared to the IZH46m air pistols? I want to set up a gun for Air Silhouette and was leaning towards the IZH but a Crosman just appeared on an Aussie used gun website. By the time I get down looking in to the 2300s it will probably be gone but still want to do some research before buying. Also, out of interest how many shots do you get out of the CO2 bulb?

Geo
Dee
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: Crosman 2300s

Post by Dee »

I would go with the 46m over the 2300S. Much better pistol and MUCH better trigger. You are getting a true, if rough, 10m air pistol in the 46m and you don't have to mess with CO2 carts. You get around 60 shots off a cart and the zero can shift more due to temperature swings.

Dee
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again!
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

The 46 is a huge bang for the buck. What Dee said about it being a TRUE 10m pistol even though it looks rough. You may want to try one if you can before plunking your money down. I have had a couple Russian 10m air and 50m 22LR pistols and couldn't deal with the extended wrist angle of the grip and they are single handed grips so trying to hold it as you would a traditional pistol my be very difficult. At least it was for me.
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
geo01
B Poster
B Poster

Post by geo01 »

Thank you for the replies. Decided to wait a bit longer for a 46m to show up on the market down here. They seem to be a fairly popular gun and disappear off the shelves fairly quickly.

Geo