Pistol Cartridge pig or ram

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
edgehit
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Pistol Cartridge pig or ram

Post by edgehit »

glen ring wrote: In Oklahoma City. Our re settable targets have made even 22 mag shooters curse.
=)) I'm a OK PC ram target curser! I shot 7 of 10 rams in the head and only 4 fell. The next year I brought more gun
- Joe
glen ring
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by glen ring »

We feel bad about that sometimes Joe. Those air reset targets are nice, but they need to be adjusted so a hot .357 won't jar the entire bank and make them all fall.

We tell folks to make sure and bring a center fire PC gun and we've heard the same old story " My special 22 mag loads will do it, my 50 grain 22 mag will work..." Then they ring rams .

Preston , Jim Luke and the rest of the crowd usually shoot very well here, but they use a center fire PC gun.

If I was the king of the county I would have all knock over targets like Tim and Judy use in Austin. For Pistol cartridge and small-bore I think their layout is superior to any range I've ever shot on...Plus they are very nice folks and run a very efficient match.
Just Be Nice **==
edgehit
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by edgehit »

There's no need to apologize for a great range and a well run match. Those Rams gave me a reason to purchase a couple of extra rifles to play with. 8)

Now to find the perfect 1/2 moa 25-20 load
- Joe
CamP
A Poster
A Poster

Post by CamP »

edgehit wrote: Now to find the perfect 1/2 moa 25-20 load
Just be sure to pick up that brass before it gets swept up. :wink: