Match schedules

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
tnchicknsnipr
B Poster
B Poster

Match schedules

Post by tnchicknsnipr »

I know its early but if any match director has info please post it. I have several people looking for places to shoot. Have guns will travel. A good contact number or email would be helpful. We are looking to shoot all three guns if possible. Thanks and hope to see you there.
Tlee
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Match schedules

Post by Tlee »

tnchicknsnipr wrote:I know its early but if any match director has info please post it. I have several people looking for places to shoot. Have guns will travel. A good contact number or email would be helpful. We are looking to shoot all three guns if possible. Thanks and hope to see you there.
PM and email sent...

:ymcowboy:

- Tim
squinty_shooter
A Poster
A Poster

Post by squinty_shooter »

email sent
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

Oklahoma's schedule is attached. We shoot all three. Start around 9 and normally are through by 3 or so in the afternoon.

Let us know when you're coming and we'll throw another couple of beans in the pot for lunch.

~Jeanne
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
3Shastas
Unclassified Poster

Post by 3Shastas »

Attached is a link to the 2017 schedule for Hat Creek Rifle & Pistol Club located in Shasta County in far northern California. The entire schedule is not yet posted on the website, so check back if you are interested. I would like to inform that we are planning on hosting the 2017 California State Levergun Silhouette Championships May 25, 26, 27, 28 (Memorial Day weekend). This is not yet engraved in stone, but pretty near it.

http://www.hcrpclub.org/schedule.html

:-bd
rr1220
B Poster
B Poster

Post by rr1220 »

Atglen Sportsmen’s Club, Inc.

P.O. Box 35 Parkesburg, PA 19365

Cowboy Lever Action
Events are open to the Public

Matches are scheduled for the 2nd Saturday, March through September

The scheduled event dates for 2017 are: March 11, April 08, May 13, June 10, July 08, August 12, September 09, and October 14 (Fun Shoot).

There are 3 matches per event date. We start with Small-bore followed by Pistol Cartridge in the morning and then Cowboy Rifle after lunch. Lunch is available during all events unless otherwise posted. The lunch counter will open at 11:30 AM
Last edited by rr1220 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grizz61
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Grizz61 »

Here is my Cowboy match Schedule for the Colorado Rifle Club in Byers, CO

There also some other LOcal matches around tyou can contact me and I will let you know what I can.

Grizz61@msn.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Grizz

Let's shoot some STEEL!!