2017 CSLC Spring Round Up Report

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
cslcAl
Master Poster
Master Poster

2017 CSLC Spring Round Up Report

Post by cslcAl »

Shooters,

The 2017 Spring Roundup is in the books. We had a total of 64 shooters over the 3 matches. The feedback from the shooters was all positive. We had good weather, although we did have a light shower both days. It was cloudy, and the targets were very visible.
The target setters were outstanding. Included in the entry fee was a tote bag from Van Campen Motors, lunch each day provided by Dave Shollenberger of G.I. Electric, and a $25 gift certificate from EuroOptic gun store in Montoursville, Pa.
We also had enough donated door prizes that every shooter received one. Some of them were quite substantial.
The level,of competition was quite high and we had shooters from New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York, Maryland, Virginia, Tennessee, as well as Pennsylvania.

The winners were:
PCLA. Randy Ent 53 X 60
SCR. Thornton White 57 X 60
CLA. Mike Haynes. 37 X 40

The 3 Gun Aggregatte winners were:
1st. Randy Ent. 142 X 160
2nd. Brian Wakefield. 139 X 160
3rd. Paul Viola. 137 X 160
IMG_1153.JPG
IMG_1150.JPG
Congratulations to all the winners. Also thank you, thank you, thank you to all the people who worked tirelessly to make this match a huge success. Thanks also to all our sponsors and door prize donors.
This match will be the same weekend in April next year. We will follow the same format with the limit of 60 shooters. We sold out this year, so all I can say is for next year get your entries in early. I will have Programs out early for next year, and will accept entries beginning Jan. 1, 2018.

Al Foust
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Team Sierra Member
44 mag
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: 2017 CSLC Spring Round Up Report

Post by 44 mag »

Thank You Al for a GREAT match. This is one I will not miss. It is on the calender already for next year. Thanks for all the work that you and your staff put into this to make it a great time.
Mike Haynes
Canon82
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Canon82 »

MIKE,
I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE GREAT MATCH ALL THE WAY AROUND . THANKS AL TO YOU AND EVERYONE INVOLVED.
SCOTT
rr1220
B Poster
B Poster

Post by rr1220 »

Thanks Al for a wonderful match and a thanks to all who helped make it possible , looking forward to next year.
frankmako
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by frankmako »

al, had a great time. will be back next year.
twidpa
B Poster
B Poster

Post by twidpa »

Well run and well thought out match. Thanks for the fun and hope to see you all next year.
T
Another Dang 9
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Another Dang 9 »

Al, a professionally run match as always. Thanks.
As a side note who's this Massachusetts shooter with a high level of skill. I'd like to meet him.... ^#(^ :((
Its a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.
NRA Endowment Member
AMB
A Poster
A Poster

Post by AMB »

Congrats gentleman, some pretty decent scores, great job! Al Bean