LOST SIGHT SETTING BOOK

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

LOST SIGHT SETTING BOOK

Post by GTS »

At some point on day 1 of the CLA nationals last Tuesday, my little green spiral bound book of sight settings went missing. I looked everywhere that I had been to no avail....the book was just gone! I had hoped that some kind soul would pick it up and turn it in, but that was not to be. I know this is a long shot, but if anyone you know of found this book, I would really like to get it back. It wasn't a big deal last week as I remembered all of the settings for my rifles and my wife's rifles, but here were a lot of notes in that little book on a bunch of other rifles and loads.

Thanks,
Greg Sullivan
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: LOST SIGHT SETTING BOOK

Post by psteiger »

How much would you be willing to pay to see her again??? =)) No police, no FBI. Otherwise you'll never see her again......

Just kidding, I couldn't resist Greg. I hope you get it back before the Louisiana match.

p
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTS »

Careful Pat.....I keep Guido and Thumbs on retainer. :shock:

I guess I just need to spend a lot of time at the range to get all those settings back. :D
Another Dang 9
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Another Dang 9 »

You will be mailed one page at a time untill I get the money. Eaten by my dog first of course! Bwhahaha!

I did the same thing years ago and decided to tape my settings to the buttstock. Haven't lost them since and no fumbling at the line for that dang book! \m/
Its a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.
NRA Endowment Member
Baja_Traveler
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Baja_Traveler »

Been there - done that. After I finally got my book back (Three months later) I backed it all up using the note pad app on my iPhone, which is in turn backed up on my laptop. Nowadays, I rarely use the paper book any more as I just open the note on my iPhone...