Cowboy in North Ga.

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
tnchicknsnipr
B Poster
B Poster

Cowboy in North Ga.

Post by tnchicknsnipr »

Hey folks,
It's getting that time of year to kick off matches. I am happy to announce the new dates for CLA at Chatuge Rifle Club. We will be starting in April and running through September on the second weekend of the month. The start time has been moved back one hour. Practice will start at 1000 with the match starting at 1100 after a shooters meeting. There will be a few changes to the range to help with targets.

If you have not heard Bill has had shoulder surgery and is out to mend. We hope to see him back soon. Joan Moody who helped last year is stepping up to the plate while Bill is mending.

Check out the links below for details on matches and directions to the club.

Hope to see y'all there.
2018 Cowboy Rifle Silhouette Program.docx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tnchicknsnipr
B Poster
B Poster

Re: Cowboy in North Ga.

Post by tnchicknsnipr »

Well it's only two weeks until the start of lever action in North Ga. Frank and I drove over this weekend for work day and help Joan get ready. Several changes this season. No longer will there be a left or right side. The animals will be a different color. If you can't see them you have eye problems, LOL. The new color will cut out the washout problem we had with white animals. Don't ask I won't tell you. Come out and see for your self.
It's going to be a lot of fun. Stay around after the match and go with us to a local eating place were the real shooting is. Bull shooting that is. On a serious note I hope everyone comes out and enjoy a good match. See you soon.
frankmako
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by frankmako »

match is this saturday. it looks like it will be a nice day for some shooting.
tnchicknsnipr
B Poster
B Poster

Post by tnchicknsnipr »

First one is in the books. Had 22 people show up which was great. Got a couple of easy fix problems to work out but a great time was had by all. Thanks Joan for putting on a great match.
tnchicknsnipr
B Poster
B Poster

Post by tnchicknsnipr »

Just a reminder. Cowboy this weekend. We will be short people this weekend due to Ga state in
Dawsonville. See you saturday.
tnchicknsnipr
B Poster
B Poster

Post by tnchicknsnipr »

The season has ended and we at the club would like to thank all for coming out and shooting our matches. Had a few hiccups but I think Joan has got them all worked out. Hope to see everyone back next year.