2018 CSLC Spring Round Up Results

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
cslcAl
Master Poster
Master Poster

2018 CSLC Spring Round Up Results

Post by cslcAl »

Well the 2018 Spring Roundup is in the books. We had a total of 67 shooters from the following states; Pennsylvania; New York; New Jersey; Delaware; Maryland; Virginia; Tennessee; and Kansas.
We want to thank all the shooters for their attendance and helping to make this a very successful and enjoyable match. The weather could have cooperated better; but it is April in Pa!

The results are attached.

Thanks,
Al Foust
2018 CSLC Spring Round Up Results.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Team Sierra Member
hermit5
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: 2018 CSLC Spring Round Up Results

Post by hermit5 »

Al,and Consolidated Sportsman’s Club Of Lycoming County,THANK YOU.
This will be AL’s last official match.I forgot to acknowledge that at the awards.I am sorry.
So this will have to do.
Thank you Al for all you have done over the years running these matches and being a guide for all those who have matches.
You are a serious competitor and enthusiast to Silhouette in HP,SB and Lever Action.
I am fortunate to shoot with you and as a friend.
What a great match,scores were very tight,and shootoffs were interesting.
Plenty of door prizes,and a few laughs there.
I agree temps could have been a little warmer but that added to the challenge.
It was great seeing so many from so far,that shows the commitment and interest in the East.
I hope I can speak for all who attended that we are looking forward to the New Hampshire match in August and The Ridgway match Labor Day weekend.
TheBugFather
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by TheBugFather »

Sounds like a great match Al!
Maybe next year you can make it out to our match here in Los Angeles for Memorial Day Weekend.
Thanks, Dennis
The Bug Father
...I don't like recoil, but I love to experiment.
44 mag
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by 44 mag »

To Al Foust and his staff, you all knocked it out of the park again. This was a great match and very well run. Hard to imagine Al not being the match director for this match next year but he has mentored all the rest involed and i feel it will still be great. It was sure nice seeing everyone after this long PA winter. Congrats to all the winners. All 3 matches winners were determined by 5 shot shoot offs. That is some great compitition.
DAVIDMAGNUM
A Poster
A Poster

Post by DAVIDMAGNUM »

My first trip to Lycoming County. I will be back!
I look forward to seeing all of my old friends and the friends I just met......again next year.
Thanks to everyone that helped turn a weekend of cruddy weather into a fantastic event.
I hope Al is back next year. On the firing line without the worries of the match director invading his concentration.

David
In the days of old when men were bold, and a quarter was still worth a dime.
Maryland's Eastern Shore