Printable SBCL Dry Fire Targets

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
DnL627
B Poster
B Poster

Printable SBCL Dry Fire Targets

Post by DnL627 »

I may have overdone it. Thanks to Dustin's help with the scaling math and a helpful friend's Adobe Illustrator skills, I was able to put together a custom set of dry fire targets.

Attached to this post you will find a PDF containing all of the animal targets set up as a individual banks of targets and as a standalone target. Each animal is on their own page for convenience. Each one can be printed out at home on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper and taped to a wall. Just step back 3 meters and the scale will be correct for replicating what you would see at a match. Instructions are also included on each target as a friendly reminder. This can let folks dry fire an entire match in the comfort of their living room or focus on a single animal to hone their skills.

For technical background, the animals were taken from a 1/5 sized target and then scaled down to each one's appropriate percentage to recreate what you would see when looking at a 1/2 scale target down range.

I am happy to share this with you all and I hope other folks find this helpful!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TPMO
Unclassified Poster

Re: Printable SBCL Dry Fire Targets

Post by TPMO »

I have been trying to print out this attachment but for some reason it will not allow me to print. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks.
ShootingStar
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by ShootingStar »

TPMO
TPMO wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:23 am I have been trying to print out this attachment but for some reason it will not allow me to print. Can anyone help me with this?
I didn't have any problems. If you would describe what your difficulties are - or where the train derails - maybe someone can give you some pointers.
If you got a minute, you might want to re-install Adobe.

ShootingStar - Greg
ppkny
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by ppkny »

No problem printing. You got something going on.
ppkny
Hotrodrockets
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Hotrodrockets »

DnL627 is it o.k. if I share this PDF.

Lots of people not on Steel chickens will find this useful.
Tennessee Sports Foundation President / Metallic Silhouette Society
DnL627
B Poster
B Poster

Post by DnL627 »

@Hotrodrockets 100% ok to share wherever you want to. Glad folks are finding this helpful.