2021 Western National Lever Gun Championship

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
JohnHenry
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: 2021 Western National Lever Gun Championship

Post by JohnHenry »

It has been less than a month since we posted the information for the Western Nationals and already we have received 50+ registrations. We are beyond elated by the interest in this match. Our intent is to make it an event to remember.

If you are planning to attend, we would appreciate receiving your entry sooner than later. It helps us plan everything.

To those of you who have registered, we will be sending you a confirmation shortly. We are receiving registrations on a daily basis and have been a little overwhelmed by the response.

One last note. There will be a three-day BPCR .22 match immediately following the Lever Gun Match. In turn, a BPCR Match(three or four days) will follow. Finally, there will be a one-day long range BP match on the 1,000 yard range at Whittington. So, if you want, you can shoot for about three weeks.

This summer promises to be a fun, exciting time at the Whittington Center. It won't be complete unless YOU attend.

Jim Luke
40-65rl
B Poster
B Poster

Post by 40-65rl »

Jim,
I heard the guy running the 1000 yard match drop out. Hope that is not true.
Dick
BrentD
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by BrentD »

You talked me out of it Dick.
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

JohnHenry wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:06 am Finally, there will be a one-day long range BP match on the 1,000 yard range at Whittingtom.
Who is running this match, Jim?

BrentD wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:00 pm You talked me out of it Dick.
:))
:-@
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
40-65rl
B Poster
B Poster

Post by 40-65rl »

No you just took your toy and went home. Too bad you took a match away from a lot of folks who were looking forward to it. Trying to offer a suggestion based on years of match experience was wrong. I apologize for trying to run your match. However, there were several others who tried to offer insight also not just me. Here is my apology, please accept it.
BrentD
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by BrentD »

40-65rl wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:47 pm No you just took your toy and went home. Too bad you took a match away from a lot of folks who were looking forward to it. Trying to offer a suggestion based on years of match experience was wrong. I apologize for trying to run your match. However, there were several others who tried to offer insight also not just me. Here is my apology, please accept it.
No Dick, you and Kenny did. 5 minutes after I posted my interest in doing it, you two were whining and telling me what I should be doing as if I had never been to a match in my life. Thanks. YOu made me remember how miserable some of the BPTR shooters can be and why hosting a match for the fun of getting a bunch of people the chance to shoot a grand isn't worth the aggravation from you two and a handful of others. Apparently, you know everything about long range matches so why don't you and Kenny put it on. Go for it.