Photos 2021 Western Lever Nationals - Smallbore Rifle

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
TheBugFather
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Photos 2021 Western Lever Nationals - Smallbore Rifle

Post by TheBugFather »

Second and Final batch is ready, this is Smallbore Rifle match photos, here is the link:

https://thebugfather.smugmug.com/2021-W ... /n-Dw47v2/

As always, Please let me know if you have trouble with the links.

All photos are downloadable, please feel free to download them, when you are looking at the photos,
look for a little Down Arrow with an underline.
file.png
I will post the large Group Picture sometime next week, after I get a chance to work on it.

Thanks, Dennis O.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Bug Father
...I don't like recoil, but I love to experiment.
TheBugFather
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Photos 2021 Western Lever Nationals - Smallbore Rifle

Post by TheBugFather »

I just added the score boards to the smallbore photos, but just in case here they are.

Thanks, Dennis
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Bug Father
...I don't like recoil, but I love to experiment.
OldRanger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by OldRanger »

Thanks for the pics. I see some folks wearing what look like standard heavy leather silhouette vests. Since thats all I own, is that considered acceptable, or is the mesh vest required? Just wondering if anyone cares (not like I'm winning anything anyways). Looks like a good time was had by all. Hope to see some of you up here in Montana for our regional lever gun shoot in sept!
I buy all my guns from t-rex. He's a small arms dealer.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

OldRanger wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:41 pm Thanks for the pics. I see some folks wearing what look like standard heavy leather silhouette vests. Since thats all I own, is that considered acceptable, or is the mesh vest required? Just wondering if anyone cares (not like I'm winning anything anyways). Looks like a good time was had by all. Hope to see some of you up here in Montana for our regional lever gun shoot in sept!
The rules were changed last year and standard vest are now allowed with the pipe rule still being required....
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
OldRanger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by OldRanger »

Thanks, I didn't know that. I haven't been shooting my lever guns until this year, now I might shoot them exclusively!
I buy all my guns from t-rex. He's a small arms dealer.