Fun at the range today

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
timfinle
A Poster
A Poster

Fun at the range today

Post by timfinle »

Had a great shoot today. Shot my first AAA score 30/40 in cf cowboy silhouette. Also shot a personal best in pc cowboy silhouette with a 20/40 today. Gotta change the front site on the 357 to the same one as on the 32 spl and 30-30.

On a huge positive, John qualified rimfire pistol (scope) in master class with a 37/40. I almost bowed, almost :lol:
tim
NewAZShooter
A Poster
A Poster

Post by NewAZShooter »

Yeah, range conditions were stellar yesterday. I saw two perfect 40/40s on the board. Guess the stars were all aligned right or something. Everyone was shooting well.

Very nice shooting there, Tim. You just shot your first lever gun match, what a month or two ago? Coming along quickly, buddy! I gotta get me a lever gun. That 357 shooting at the piggies was just too much fun!

Smallbore rifle silhouette coming up at Ben Avery in Phoenix on Sunday the 27th! If you're going to be in town for the Superbowl, get here early and slum in the sunny state of Arizona for a week before the game. Grab your rifles and come join us!
~JW

Love it when those chickens fly!

CZ 452 Silhouette
Ruger 10/22 W/ Clark Custom Barrel, B&C Anschutz Style Stock
Interarms Mark X 30.06
Browning BuckMark .22LR
T/C .22 LR, .22 Hornet
Ruger GP-100 .357 Mag
savagefan
B Poster
B Poster

Post by savagefan »

Rub it in!, -20 here and I'm nursing a cracked elbow from wiping out on the ice.
Gophers are evil.