Benton Gun Club COWBOY SILHOUETTE

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
Steve Tapp
B Poster
B Poster

Benton Gun Club COWBOY SILHOUETTE

Post by Steve Tapp »

Can anyone give me a contact # for the match listed on Benton's website calender for the COWBOY SILHOUETTE MATCH on Sun Feb. 16?
unkmike7
A Poster
A Poster

Post by unkmike7 »

Wazzup Yo? Welcome to the forum! You should stay home and shoot with us on Sunday but if you want to go to Benton you might try emailing Frank Bray for information about the match........

Frank Bray <fbray11@comcast.net>
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTS »

Steve,

You can contact me about the CB match on Saturday, February 16.

Email at <gts1096@aol.com>
Steve Tapp
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Steve Tapp »

Well' I went over to Benton yesterday, and had a great time. Target definition is excellent. Cost is minimal. The directions are easy to follow but the entrance to the range isn't marked. All-in-all I'm going again next month!
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTS »

To all interested parties. The Benton Gun Club Bylaws were ammended this week to allow the pistol cartridge silhouette match to go forward. We will shoot the PC match immediately following the SB match. Next match date is April 19th at 11:00 AM. The cowboy silhouette matches are held following the air rifle match, so we will be limited to a brief practice period prior the the SB match. These are NRA approved matches, so don't forget your score books.

Greg Sullivan
Steve Tapp
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Steve Tapp »

Outstanding. I'be bringing my Marlin in 32 Mag. We are having our 60 rnd matches this Sunday starting at 1 in the afternoon. Also allowed is Hunter pistols. Great practice for the Nationals. Here at Old Fort Gun Club.