Henry Lever Gun Internet Competition

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
jsimmons
A Poster
A Poster

Henry Lever Gun Internet Competition

Post by jsimmons »

(Posted with permission)

I've started up an online shooting competition for Henry lever guns. The competition period lasts for a year, and the object is to shoot and post scores as often as possible within the competition period. The end result will be that you shoot your rifle more often, and (hopefully) become a better shooter.

All calibers and sight systems are welcomed (as long as it's a Henry lever gun), and all shooting is done offhand. Approved targets are downloadable from Targetz.com (direct download links are provided on the Rules page). There are not tangible prizes, but you can attain levels of proficiency and brag to your friends that you're a good shooter. :)

Shoot when you can, and as often as you like.

The link to the website is in my signature, and registration/competition is absolutely free. You won't be bothered by banner ads, and you won't get spam (at least not intentionally).

If you have any questions, just ask. :)
Aim small - miss small...
-----
Got a Henry lever gun? Check out the Henry lever Gun Internet Competition
Tlee
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Tlee »

js~

I can't get that link to work, either from my home DSL or from my office's corporate connection.... Won't even ping or tracert, let alone establish an http connection.

-Tim
jsimmons
A Poster
A Poster

Post by jsimmons »

Tlee wrote:js~

I can't get that link to work, either from my home DSL or from my office's corporate connection.... Won't even ping or tracert, let alone establish an http connection.

-Tim
Try it again - I had a typo in it. :oops:
Aim small - miss small...
-----
Got a Henry lever gun? Check out the Henry lever Gun Internet Competition