.22 Lever Action FNG checking in!!

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
jnyork
AA Poster
AA Poster

.22 Lever Action FNG checking in!!

Post by jnyork »

Just found your board and want to check in, hope there is room here for an avid Lever Action shooter, although I shoot smallbore also. I shoot at the range in Lander, Wyoming in the summer and Yuma, Arizona during the winter. Glad to hear from others of the same inclination. Best Regards.
sdwooster

Post by sdwooster »

If you shoot in Yuma is it with Rick & Glenda? I think they still winter their.

Steve
jnyork
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by jnyork »

Yes, they are good friends.

Post by Guest »

jnyork,

I imagine that you also shoot with Roger Sebesta and the crew in Lander? That is a good crew, I only wish I could back over there and shoot with them . You ought to get over to the Utah shoots also, I know Roger makes it to one or two during the year, and the Utah shooters head over to Wyo for the same.

Welcome.

Casey
chunter
B Poster
B Poster

Post by chunter »

oops forgot to login above....I keep forgetting. :roll:
-- -------- ----- ------- --

Email: Silhouette.Shooting@gmail.com
jnyork
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by jnyork »

Anonymous wrote:jnyork,

I imagine that you also shoot with Roger Sebesta and the crew in Lander? That is a good crew, I only wish I could back over there and shoot with them . You ought to get over to the Utah shoots also, I know Roger makes it to one or two during the year, and the Utah shooters head over to Wyo for the same.

Welcome.

Casey
Yes, I shoot with Roger, just shot one of his smallbore silhouette marathons (120 rounds!!) Sunday, had a great day. With fuel at $3.00 a gallon I dont do much traveling any more, alas. Thanks.