How good's this?

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
Ramslammer
A Poster
A Poster

How good's this?

Post by Ramslammer »

G'Day All
Last week I got my 32/20. One of the old Marlin 1894CLs in unfired condition. I got it off Robert Tobler (the Bear) after I pestered him to the point of insanity. Thanks to him.
There was a group of us Ramslammers down here in Tasmania for the state Silhouette Titles (non Cowboy) so the local Pistol/Cowboy club put on a shoot, which we are very grateful for. Anyway I've got my new 32/20 and one of the others,Cus has his 100yr old 1892 in 32/20 at the shoot. We decided to shoot both Rifle and Pistol with them with a small wager involved. Incidently I lost!
The best part was we both used my cast bullets lyman mold (311576, 120gr rn/gc also off the bear), and every Ram we hit in Rifle went down as easy as can be, in fact I hit one 2 inches above the front foot any over he went. I was as happy as a dog with a tin d%$k. The ability of this little round has impressed me no end and even though I wouldn't use it in Rifle all the time it will be fun occasionaly to see what it'll do.
Juddy
daisy
A Poster
A Poster

Post by daisy »

Is there any truth in the rumour that you stuffed up and gave Cus the wrong batch of bullets :roll: ?

Daisy
tasy_ted
B Poster
B Poster

Post by tasy_ted »

is there any truth to the rumor that a certain toad hit the first ram :lol: :D :twisted: :twisted: with the said 32-20
fobis01
B Poster
B Poster

Post by fobis01 »

Juddy
Does this meen the Marlin 44 Cowboy is up for sale ? - 1st dibs
Its a cute little round but I dont think it will be legal for SB or the Ladies events.!
Bet YOU DID NOT USE THE SAME BATCH OF PRIMERS AS YOU GAVE ME :evil:
Tasco
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Tasco »

All I get for using a 6.5BR in Scoped rifle is "it's a girls gun" what the f%#& do I say about you using this in the rifle event.

Rob
Ramslammer
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Ramslammer »

Fobis you couldn't hit anything with it at the shoot and after the derogatory remarks you made about that lovely Marlin Cowboy I just couldn't send it to a loveless home. I've still got 4000 of those primers to go, one thing they show up any flinches(worked alright in the Fist of God [1894p 16" barrel 44 mag])
Tasco you can't say anything because otherwise I'll let slip to our Friends north of the equaitor about my certain correspondance with your mother. Also you didn't have the balls to stay and shoot it out with the rest of us, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME. At least the Bugle shoots a 7/08 and she uses full loads in the 44!!!!!!!!!!!
Juddy
tasy_ted
B Poster
B Poster

Post by tasy_ted »

i hear there is a tikka 308 and a leupold scope for sale some big fat
c*)($T fell over running to the truck to get out of the rain.
and used his gun for a plow :lol: while his little buddy stayed in the rain to
to get the big stag that was roaring down in the vally and only quit when
darkness made him. shame slammer shame. tasco that's a gender bender of a name
8) :twisted: :wink:

regards tasy_ted

ps once a king always a king but once a knight is enough