it's play school time

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
tasy_ted
B Poster
B Poster

it's play school time

Post by tasy_ted »

there's a bear in there and a bugle as well
and story's to tell so open wide and stay out side it's
juddy's ramslamer time.

what silly bugger do you know that bends his mate's trailer
then trys to straighten it with a pair of stillcence when guess
what they come of and he wakes up on the ground with a
large egg on his head . ??? :oops: :oops: :shock: yer juddy
Ramslammer
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Ramslammer »

Look out everone :shock:
The Toad (aka Tasy Ted) has been either licking the back of Cane Toads (for non Aussies this causes hallucinations) or he's been washing down drugs with his own urine. Children Don't try these tricks at home. Next time we go bush I might have to lose him. Maybe the Butcher will put him down next week?
Juddy
tasy_ted
B Poster
B Poster

Post by tasy_ted »

well juddy we will see who does all the croaking when i stick it to you
and sir markess of hemsley for the tasy titles .
and yes children washing down your drugs with your own urine
makes you quite mad just look at juddy. 8) :lol: :lol:
ajj
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by ajj »

Dawg, Kitty, other BS masters: I think you've met your match.
Ramslammer
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Ramslammer »

G'Day All
We haven't even started!!! One week the Toad (aka Tasy Ted) and me had a argument that went for three days. Yes that's right we'd wake up of a morning have a cup of tea and start up like we never stopped. In the end the other bloke at the shack told us to shut the @&%* up or he clobber us. Strange thing was we didn't remember what we started dis agreeing on, but it was a great mental excerise. Anyway if you met the Toad you'd just want to give him a serve as well. In fact anytime you fell like a blue get stuck into him.
Juddy
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Dawg, Kitty, other BS masters: I think you've met your match.
Quite possibly....I'm still trying to translate.......Thought Northerners were hard to understand.....

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
ajj
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by ajj »

Bloody oath! ("That's certainly true.")
Through the magic of Google I learn that a "blue" is a fight but I'm not having much luck with stillcence and the Markess of Hemsley.
These bastards ("term of endearment") need to make it to Winnsboro. The Golden Cow Pie will surely be theirs.
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

tillcence and the Markess of Hemsley
Could be wrong, but from "stillcence" I get Stilson, which is a type of wrench, and "Markess" could be Marquis......Can't be sure, but they sure are entertaining....I think a few of the Aussies were at Winnsboro a few years ago...Would surely welcome them back again....Can you imagine the entertainment value of mixing a few Aussies and some Cajuns, a few good ole boys from the south and our northern counterparts and perhaps throwing in some Irish and South African shooters together?? Now that has potential.

Kitty
Ramslammer
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Ramslammer »

G'Day Y'All (that's southern isn't it)
Your starting to get on the right track. A "Blue" is a fight or argument unless you "Make a Blue" it then becomes a mistake. But you can be called "Blue" but only if you have red hair. Then we here in Aus can wear a Bluey which is a thick woolen coat, or get a Bluey in the mail which is a summons to court.
My advise is just come over and learn it first hand, that worked for Daisy. Don't try to work it out otherwise you all will end up as mental as the Toad.
Stilson was correct that was Toads spelling, And Mark Hemsley (the Butcher) might give you a clue to the other.
"Kitty" I have one of your old Premiers I think, Got it off Tasco and it now lives on my somewhat converted Annie Biathelon rifle.
Also we will have a team going to the NRA Smallbore Nationals. I notified the lucky ones some weeks ago and they were put in touch with the team manager to get organized. The are Dann Suthern, Matthew Everingham and Mal Smith. Also coming is a Junior called Alice, ask her if she can do any tricks with snakes.
Mal's staying for High power so he'll drive you all mad.
Juddy
daisy
A Poster
A Poster

Post by daisy »

[qAlso we will have a team going to the NRA Smallbore Nationals. I notified the lucky ones some weeks ago and they were put in touch with the team manager to get organized. The are Dann Suthern, Matthew Everingham and Mal Smith. Also coming is a Junior called Alice, ask her if she can do any tricks with snakes.
Mal's staying for High power so he'll drive you all mad.
Juddy[/quote]

You can always send me along to act as interpreter. I can wear my Ball of Shame patch .

Daisy
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Looking forward to seeing you all at the Nationals. Sure enough, no one will be able to understand what we say after we spend the week together and blend our languages.......

Hope the Premier is working out for you. They are great scopes, I just went another way magnification wise.

Kitty