Where to get one of each PC silhouette animal?

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Where to get one of each PC silhouette animal?

Post by Jason »

I haven't found a place with ready-made swingers for smallbore and pistol cartridge cowboy matches, so I think I might have to build my own. I have seen a couple designs that I think I can take the best of and make my own but I need the actual animals to attach to them first. Anyone know of a place to get them? Does anyone have a cutter that wants to whip some up for me? I don't even need bases on them. I'm just going to weld them to the rebar, anyway, but don't know anyone with a plasma cutter to cut them out.

I usually shoot our smallbore and PC cowboy matches on Saturday to try to get in the groove for the smallbore matches on Sunday, but I think I might take the cowboy thing a little more seriously. I have finished my PC grand slam and made master class, so my last challenge is to shoot a 40. I got close yesterday, but I pulled one shot just off the breast of one of the turkeys. It was my first 39/40, so I'm getting there. :)
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Jason, Here's a place that has them... http://estore.targetsilhouettes.com/cgi-bin/targets

Pricey... but will offer a discount on a full set.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Wow, that's scary pricey. I could probably just find a place here to cut some out if I had the right shape/size info (preferably in a format someone who does the job would want) and knew what steel to make them out of.
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Jason, you'll never sell the missus on the idea of buying a couple hundred dollars worth of swinging targets so you can pick up that last animal out of 40 possible......Congratulations on a great score.

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Thanks, but I don't plan to sell her on this. I plan to ask forgiveness later. :)
glen ring
Master Poster
Master Poster

sample targets

Post by glen ring »

Jason, you might try this guy. I ordered one each of hunter pistol animals from him months ago.

Advanced Manufacturing
204 East Through Street
Iola, Illinois 62838
Phone 618-245-6515. Very good product, very reasonable.

Good luck and Good shooting.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Thanks. I'll check that out.
alsmith
B Poster
B Poster

Silhouette Swingers

Post by alsmith »