Great day!!

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
jnyork
AA Poster
AA Poster

Great day!!

Post by jnyork »

Couple of nights ago I was contacted by a person wanting to shoot a silhouette match to find out what it was all about. He got my number and info from this website. I invited him to attend our club's regular Friday morning shoot ( we are about 30 retired old geezers who like to shoot.) Anyway he shows up, turns out he is an active duty U.S. Marine sergeant from the local base. He brought along his dad who was visiting him. They both shot and had a great father-and-son time and got HOOKED on silhouette. The father outshot the son by quite a bit and we had a good time razzing the son. Both of them along with the Marine's mom then attended our annual picnic as our guest this evening. This was a really neat thing to happen to our club and a wayfor us to show appreciation to a Purple Heart soldier and his folks. Thanks to Admin for running this site and being the conduit for this nice event to happen.
webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Awesome. That is the number one reason why this website exists. We can't tell you how happy we are to hear this.

Any and all match participants are welcome and encouraged to pass along or post your match information (who/what/where/when/results/etc). We'd like to see as many new shooters as possible!