Sooner Classic Regional - Oklahoma

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Sooner Classic Regional - Oklahoma

Post by lijeboy »

The Oklahoma City Gun Club is proud to announce its first Regional tournament June 28th & 29th, 2014. Program and Entry Form are attached. Limited to the first 64 competitors. Come see our world class range and experience good old Oklahoma hospitality.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by lijeboy on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
BrentD
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Sooner Classic Regional - Oklahoma

Post by BrentD »

thanks for posting that. I have added it to the calendar for Midwest CLA, BPCR, and BPTR matches

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?s ... ca/Chicago
Last edited by BrentD on Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

Thank you!
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by snaketail2 »

Looks Good!
Is there a "street address" I can put into my GPS?

M
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

The physical address is 12198 NE 234th, Arcadia, OK.
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by snaketail2 »

thank you Jeanne.
M
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

PLEASE TAKE NOTE: We have made a few substantive changes on our Match Program. The changes being, Saturday, June 28th, we will shoot pistol caliber and rifle caliber, and on Sunday small bore. Also changed is the number of shooters we can accommodate. It is now limited to 48. So get your entries in soon to ensure you have a spot! This is shaping up to be a great match!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hermit5
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by hermit5 »

I was at the OKC gun club this week shooting CMP Oklahoma games.So i went over to the silhouette range and talked with J&G about the match.
2 days later there was work going on.A ditch machine was there and they were installing air lines for the auto reset on PC or SB range.
This club is top notch.The work and ranges are well thought out.You will be impressed.
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

Thank you! The guys put in a long, hard workday to get the airlines ran to the smallbore end of the range. Sorry we didn't have time to chat with you more on Wednesday. We were trying to get sight settings before the wind got too fierce. See you in June!
glen ring
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by glen ring »

Randy
Jeanne and I were trying to rush and get our guns sighted in before the wind kicked up. When we were through you were gone. I tried to find you on the day we were trenching the lines as Jim Fields said he saw you, but I never could find you again. We are looking forward to shooting with you and Mike again. We hope to have a great regional in June.
Just Be Nice **==
cslcAl
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by cslcAl »

Where are you guys getting your resettable targets? Al Foust
Team Sierra Member
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

Al:

Jim Fields is the man responsible for, and instrumental in, getting the resettable targets and all the paraphernalia set up. I have sent you his his email address via private message.

Thanks

Jeanne
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
40-65rl
B Poster
B Poster

Post by 40-65rl »

Jeanne,

Since we sent in our entry forms and the checks are being held it is difficult to know how close you are to the "magic" number. Would it be possible to post the names of those who have entered? There may be shooters in Colorado/Wyoming who are interested if there are openings. thanks,

Dick Hennebry/40-65RL

P.S. I am accepting entries for the Cheyenne Rifle and Pistol Club Spring Memorial day 22 BPCR match for those who are shooing this game. PM to me for info and forms. thanks :D
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

Dick:

I can tell you for sure there are several openings left. If you are interested in someone in particular, PM me, but I don't feel comfortable posting everyone's name who has entered on the public forum. You never know if someone has told their spouse they are going to this match, but actually have a little rendezvous set up. :shock: I wouldn't want to spoil anybody's fun. =))

Jeanne
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
40-65rl
B Poster
B Poster

Post by 40-65rl »

I understand completely. I'll check with the folks down South and around Wyoming when I get back from Kansas next week.
Dick