St. Louis Rimfire Silhouette Matches

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
joemo
B Poster
B Poster

St. Louis Rimfire Silhouette Matches

Post by joemo »

Bench Rest Rifle Club of St. Louis - Rimfire Silhouette Match Schedule

Sunday April 8, Sight in 9:00 match starts @ 10:00

May 6, June 10, July 15, August 12, September 30, October 14
Sight in 8:00 match starts @ 9:00

Our targets are set at 40, 60, 77, and 100 meters.

The range is located at 2280 Kohn Road, Wright City MO 63390

For more information, contact Joe at joedec55@hotmail.com

FYI - The club has purchased 1/2 scale targets for lever gun rimfire and pistol cartridge silhouette. We are not sure when sanctioned matches will start but we hope to set up some of the rimfire targets after some of the small bore matches for informal shooting. The pistol cartridge matches may start next year.
pistolero45
A Poster
A Poster

Re: St. Louis Rimfire Silhouette Matches

Post by pistolero45 »

This is a really nice range, a great bunch of shooters, and I highly recommend you check it out!
Mark
pastorcurtis
Unclassified Poster

Post by pastorcurtis »

Had a nice talk with Joe today and I'm looking forward to shooting a match out that way! I see they are also doing Lever Action Silhouette (full size targets out to 200m) on May 20 and Oct 21 this year.

The lever action stuff is what I'm most interested in and I hope it really takes off at BRRCS...I don't see any other places shooting lever action within a five hour drive of St. Louis.

Pastor Curtis
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by snaketail2 »

I hope it takes off too. When I lived in St. Louis. I'd shoot the monthly CLA match at the BR Club and drive to Topeka or Little Rock for their matches. I've also seen some news about a lever action matchs in western Tenn.

I'm happy to see that things improved after I left...

Now I'm driving a couple of hours to New Braunfels or Austin - (and, I've found the good BBQ joints between the ranges and home).

I wish someone in the Corpus Christi area would set up a practice facility as you described. Maybe they will if I move away!

Michael
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Snake »

The March 11 match was great fun and Joe, Shane and Larry did a fine job. And we had the added feature of snow, big heavy wet snow...but no wind :D