Southern Nationals update

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Southern Nationals update

Post by duckgumbo »

Robin informed me this afternoon that the entries are coming in rapidly and we should exceed the 2006 number of competitors. We have 2 dozen (that is 24 for individuals like Dawg and Kitty!) new competitors that have never attended.

I talked to the Budweiser distributor today and we will have the keg wagon on the premises Wednesday afternoon before the match. This is primarily so that Limey will be able to properly prepare for the "grudge" match repeat with Chicken!

I am pretty sure that Gator will be in professional BS mode to ward off any small droppings from Dawg and Kitty! We have plenty of surprises in store for the ditty bags, so bring extra storage!

If anyone needs a member for the Coonass Team shoot, I may be available, but am taking bids!
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Drat! I have to miss this this one too because of a graduation - something has to go, either shooting or the family. <sigh> I'm sure gonna miss 'em.
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

How am i going to prepare Sunday, Monday and Tuesday? Better call um back and reschedule. And the ice-cream is been delivered when?
If Chicken is going to con me out of more animals this year i need to be well Prepared,.
With Dawg as my coach, and my head negotiator do i need to worry.....LOL
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Twenny foah........?? How many is that Dawg???

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
cwdgun
B Poster
B Poster

Post by cwdgun »

Sounds good to me. I'm bringing Matthew, Dennis and me cause I have to do all the driving. Also bringing 18 year old scotch, Crown Royal exrta rare at $200.00 a bottle and Crown Royal Special Reserve. Don't care how I shot but will diffently do some major drinking!!!!!!!
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

Kitty, its one more than Twenny fwee, and two less than Twenny thix. And if he thinks he is getting any were near that number again he's off this tiny head.....LOL, do you know how hard i had to work to get back Twenny of them Tweeny foah. A good lesson in not drinking right there.... best fun i've had in years. See you soon, i'm leaving in 11 days.
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
cwdgun
B Poster
B Poster

Post by cwdgun »

Kitty, I know SpottingKitty is coming, Matt's bring Picachu, Wonder if Bobby bringing Mole Rat this year. Going to have to keep a close watch on those guys and not let them loose in Winnie, No telling what they may do. Where are you staying at, looks like most of us are at the Chase. I know Dawg, The Cuban and a host of others are staying there.
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

John,

That be shoe's off pants down and poke yourself in the eye's and pull your nose.......no,no... the nose under your eyes. Aw heck, it's a bunch, I think it is near as many as a case.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
chardonnay
A Poster
A Poster

Post by chardonnay »

Ducky,
Make that 25 new ones (got the entries in the mail). My son has been to it but this will be the first year for him as a competitor. We are even going to try out the air rifle this year and see how we like it. Man I need to find me a sugar daddy or something so we can get a little bling going on here. Can't wait and looking forward to it as always.

See ya soon
Carrie
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

The list of Newbies is growing every day! WE should exceed last year's numbers! I have ordered extra adult beverages!
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Duckbeaux,

Put another beer trailer at the other end of the causeway, then we can have relays and all kinds of games to keep limeaox and chick entertained or just keep me entertained watching them.

As the saying goes "Some people are like slinkies thay don't do much, but they sure make you smile watching them fall down stairs."
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

And this from my Manager....LOL
Hey Ducky while you are at it can you make the step off the causeway a little less deep? What ever you do keep the taps on the wagon facing the same way, I'd hate to see Chicken trying to get beer out of the door handle again, or was that me.
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Y'all are killing me! I hope this year is an excused absence that won't appear on my permanent record...
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ