MOtel Rooms for Southern Nationals

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

MOtel Rooms for Southern Nationals

Post by duckgumbo »

We have finally gotten the numbers for our Sponsors and have three (3) rooms available at the Best Western in Winnsboro for the match. They are a single, a queen single, and a double.

Call Robin or me to see if these rooms have been taken. ALL RESERVATIONS ON THESE ROOMS ARE THROUGH WINNSBORO GUN CLUB!

For 2008 and beyond, ALL rooms will be booked directly through the motels. WGC always has a small block of 5 rooms that are kept open for Sponsors. We will release these rooms each year approximately three weeks before the match as we find out which sponsors will attend.

If you have any questions, call me or Robin.
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
papabear
A Poster
A Poster

Post by papabear »

Got one today,all they have is a single room with full size bed.

Tina was nice enough to reserve it for us.

Thanks for the heads up Dave.
PaPaBeAr

I'm confused...
Wait...
Maybe I am not.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

I'm about to cancel a reservation - does anyone need it?
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
chardonnay
A Poster
A Poster

Post by chardonnay »

I am also about to cancel a reservation. Have made other lodging arrangements to accomodate coming for the air rifle events as well. if anyone is interested let me know