Pre Southern National Photo repost

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Pre Southern National Photo repost

Post by Innocent »

[img][img]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z133 ... avidM2.jpg[/img]

Ever wondered how David and the entire Winnsboro Gun Club managed to find so much food to feed silhouette shooters? This is a picture of an annual lotto that David holds for an opportunity to hunt at his private ranch with all edible prize shot being a source for Tony Chachere's to cook. The cost of this hunt is reported to have been sold on ebay for as much as $10,000,000.00.
[/img]
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
kevinpagano
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by kevinpagano »

Mary, that isnt you doing the shooting is it?????? lol
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

Innocent,

Are you actually trying for the infamous Golden Patty award? I must remind you to not tread where the professionals tread unless you have waders on! Hip boots are for the uninitiated!! The BS is MUCH deeper than that. Just ask Dawg. It got permanently in his mustache and goatee! That is why he drinks so much and smokes cigars, to mask the odoriferous iminations of sublime palate!
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Ducky,
How would I ever explain the infamous Golden Patty award to TSA in Jackson Mississippi? They surely would not believe the truth there about me winning such a fantasic smelling award, let alone one that is Gold!!!
Forget the hip boots or waders, it'll wash off eventually!!!

Kevin,
That is me only if it is some cheap scope that I don't care about. Truthfully, haven't found a Sugar Daddy that would put up that much money for me to hunt, let alone with me for long enough to make that kind of disposable income.

Mary

atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

Duckgumbo: I deserve to be in the running for the Golden Patty Award. Just look at the responses and views to the "Claim Rifle" topic. Almost everyone seemed to take it seriously. This feeble attempt with the "Hunting Hot Tub" picture by Innocent Mary should not receive a moment's consideration for such a prestigous award.

Bobby R. Huddleston
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

All this build-up is just preliminary BS! The actual judging of the award is at the match; although BRH did have a great attempt and was almost as good as some of the BS that was on Greybeard (or is that Gaybeard?)
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Duck,
I know they have gay squirrels in Mississippi but I ain't never heard of no gay beards, hmmm. I thought I had seen a lot working in the only one hour photos lab in the county in the late 70's...guess I'm missing out not bein' in that business anymore with gay days at Disney coming up.
The photos from that probably beat all the Daytona bike week shots and Greenwich Village artists prints that I used to print.

Innocent