Grudge Match Part Deaux Winnsboro style

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Hey Limeaux,
When you check out the memberlist in descending order of number of posts, you and I are way behind, maybe we write better English????
Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

barefoot,

Maybe it's chicken'd out, as for me I'm all for a challange it's just that I do not see how they expect you and me to play fair. I mean, i did take a fair bit of Limeaux's wampum last year. But hey, whatever floats thier boat.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

genphideaux wrote:barefoot,

Maybe it's chicken'd out, as for me I'm all for a challange it's just that I do not see how they expect you and me to play fair. I mean, i did take a fair bit of Limeaux's wampum last year. But hey, whatever floats thier boat.
Yack Yack Yack......No problem

I say it's Dawg and Mary. Dawg was my Neg..... Dave and be Mary's?

We will need access to the score books, I can bring the record from last year's proformance per match and agg.....
Image Chicken George
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Dawg,
You an I hold the bets and alls fair. Just don't expect junior to know where to direct his support, I mean you got them good smellin cigars and all, but he does know that i can be a bit like a female dawg if he don't behave and support the hand that feeds him.
I still think Chicken needs to at least give Limey a chance to win his money back. I mean I've still offer the last one I took $130 from his chance to win it back, something about the honor.
Innocent

genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Chicken little,

We never had access to your score book, why don't you sit down and watch and learn. You have shown your hand and we see now you will not allow Dave to recoup his money, so do not try and create a diversion by pitting me and Mary against each other. When all that is at stake is your inability to allow Dave a rematch.
That diversion tactic may work in Arkansas, oh yeah thats right thats why Clinton bombed a asprin factory right after he got caught with Monica. But that don't go in the real world baby huey.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Chickie,
I'm not opposed to more than one grudge match but honestly Dawg and I ain't got no grudges...we thinks alike...woof woof and we swap places a lot... no handicap points there. You should at least allow Limeaux the opportunity to loose more money if'n he thinks he has that kind of disposable income.
Dawg,
Remember them Arkie boys likes to hang on to stolen money... or is that Arkie women Mrs.Clinton.

Innocent

genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Barefoot,

Think you hit the nail on the head.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

Innocent wrote:Chickie,
I'm not opposed to more than one grudge match but honestly Dawg and I ain't got no grudges...we thinks alike...woof woof and we swap places a lot... no handicap points there. You should at least allow Limeaux the opportunity to loose more money if'n he thinks he has that kind of disposable income.
Dawg,
Remember them Arkie boys likes to hang on to stolen money... or is that Arkie women Mrs.Clinton.

Innocent
Now Innononocenty. I want this to be a good clean Grudge Match, None of this political back stabbing, comparing him to Mrs Clinton, now that is way below the belt, this early in the campaign, I don't think we could get much lower. (well there is the $**T on the boots thang). Now I hate to do this, but I have to stand up for the Chicken, he did not steal the money, he may not have been honest about his current shooting skills, and taken advantage of my some what lubricated state, but I lost and paid up like the Gent i am, Now as Cheerleader you must understand, all i want is to have the opportunity to a return match, and as you colonials say, "him to step up to the plate like a man we know he is".... Now Chicken is a bit of a Master Gamesmanship player as we know, I think this is just a ploy to up the odds. There is still 2 weeks to go to winnie, I don't think he is throwing his toys out of the baby carriage just yet.
Keep up the good work, and may the best man win.....LOL
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Limeaux,
I wasn't comparin' Chickie to Mrs. Clinton, remember he ain't truly for Arkie...he's from SC and in my father, grandfather and on back's honor I do need to defend the the state. Chick didn't steal the money, he just took unfair advatnage of a displaced Limey enjoying a little spirits. Come on 24 points is a hell of a handicap, especially with all the practice he gets.

BTW there is no offense directed at the true Arkie's, I recognize that all states have their trash, but damn do you have to elect 'em.

Innocent

slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

Innononocenty, Ok, Now I think I'm with it.
You are the Cheerleader,
Dawgy is the master of something or other.
I'm the Displaced taken advantage of little bit tipsy, grudged Gent.!
Mrs Rotenberry-Clinton is Trash.
Chicken is the Master of Gamesmanship.
Is he Trash as well?
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

Innocent wrote:You should at least allow Limeaux the opportunity to loose more money if'n he thinks he has that kind of disposable income.
I may be wrong, but I do not think I sugested for 1 second that I would not give him the chance to relieve me of some hard earned $ this year.... I was simply saying that I spent my time in the 'Ring' last year, now it's someone else's turn to step up and get under the microscope.....

Hereafter I want to be known as Don King... I'm simply looking for a fighter to promote!
Image Chicken George
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Chicken,
If you think you are going to be DOn King may I suggest you take some lessons from a professoinal 'instigator'... my sister also known as Porker the Killer Pig puts me to shame. But then she is an attorney by profession after majoring in French/music.

Innocent

lone ringer
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by lone ringer »

To every body involved in the grudge match between George and Dave, after a lengthy review of the scores that George has turned in for our weekly Air Rifle postal matches his average is 34.1 and Dave's are seldom less than 38 so I believe the handicap should be somewhere between 16 to 20 points for the aggregate of the four scores.

You may want to consider their .22 scores but since Dave has shot so few of them and George has shot some of his in windy conditions the Air Rifle scores from both having all been shot indoors give us a better idea of their current skills. Hope this helps. Tony
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

lone ringer wrote:To every body involved in the grudge match between George and Dave, after a lengthy review of the scores that George has turned in for our weekly Air Rifle postal matches his average is 34.1 and Dave's are seldom less than 38 so I believe the handicap should be somewhere between 16 to 20 points for the aggregate of the four scores.

You may want to consider their .22 scores but since Dave has shot so few of them and George has shot some of his in windy conditions the Air Rifle scores from both having all been shot indoors give us a better idea of their current skills. Hope this helps. Tony

Wait...I was cheating on the AR matches

I was using a hole punch

I have been shooting 17's, I promise....

What about the 'Bonus count'? I have just now got to mid 40's and dave is knocking on 60!!!! easily 10 better....

So... that makes it 40 Points for the agg score? NOT that I'm shooting in this silly match....

But with 10 points per match.....LOL
Chicken
Image Chicken George
lone ringer
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by lone ringer »

Sorry George, bonus points do not count when shooting steel because an edge hit counts the same as a center hit.