Montana Regionals - Jun 2-3rd in Missoula.

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

Montana Regionals - Jun 2-3rd in Missoula.

Post by mordecai »

2007 MISSOULA REGIONAL METALLIC SILHOUETTE HIGHPOWER AND SMALLBORE RIFLE CHAMPIONSHIPS

MONTANA, Missoula: Jun. 2-3, R; T. Kien, 1200 Trotting Horse Ln., Missoula, MT 59804; (406) 543-7412; breezi@centric.net

I know it's complete BLASPHEMY to speak of a conflict to the SOUTHERN NATIONALS, but I plan to repent in the next year or so by traveling to your far away lands and indulging in your hospitality and forgiveness, but until that day...

Who else is traveling to Missoula? Any of the usual suspects? I'm bringing the clan and I'm going to employ my oldest as a squad member/new shooter. He's excited. The rest of my boys plan on playing in lots of dirt and creek beds like last time.
ImageImage
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jerry G »

There is lots of dirt around there for them to play in. I'll be there and I hope my trigger jerk is going away.
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jerry G »

Looks like just the 2 of us. I guess I can't do any worse than second place.
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

Post by mordecai »

Well, we just rolled into town and I found the internet! It involved a pigeon and a couple of strings, but it seems to be working. ;)

At the last Pe Ell match, someone asked out loud who was attending and they named off about 12 shooters, so worst I can do is 12th. HAHA.

Supposed to have weather in the high 80's all weekend - hope I can manage! Need overcast, windless drizzle to feel more like home. hahahaha....
ImageImage
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

Post by mordecai »

I have more pics but I'm sorting through them all still. Here's a quick look at the Usual Suspects for the Smallbore matches as they put the hurt on animals down range.

And I must remark, I am no longer the sole owner of a mystical Steelchickens.com hat... It was lost as a prize to our own Dave (dwl) who put the screws to me this year. His two points got him the trophy and the hat, leaving me to take 2nd place in AAA Hunter. :shock: While I thankfully have a backup-hat, Dave's prize is now a talisman of sorts and must be earned each year. :wink: (BTW, Dave took 1st in Standard AAA too! Good going!!!)

THE PRIZE

The Suspects!
ImageImage