T'was confronted at the match...

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

T'was confronted at the match...

Post by mordecai »

The last match or two, I've been confronted by a handful of new shooters who ask, "Hey, are you the Steelchickens guy?"

The hat's a dead giveaway. 8)

They have reported that they found the sport from the website and forums, took interest and came down to give it a try!

I've been told by a few of the lifers that they've seen a number of new shooters who give reference to the site as well as have placed orders for rifles, gear and ammo to sink them deeper into our obsession. :wink:

I wanted to pass this on to the membership because without everyone's involvement and undeniable charm, we wouldn't be pulling this off. Thanks to each of you who contribute and lend a hand to those newly interested shooters finding us online and at the range.
ImageImage
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

So you're officially what - an enabler or a pusher? Both maybe? :wink:

Congratulations, and thanks!
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Thanks for letting us be us, I tell everyone who talks about this site "You will be treated so many ways, you gotta like one of them."

You are a facilitator in my humble opinion.

The veiws here are not the views of 5 of the 10 voices in my head, but then again they never pull the trigger anyway.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Mike,
So that is why you want to be the only one with a hat!!! Thanks for the web page man.
I'm sure there will much chatter next week with two big matches going on. Hope you guys have a good time at the regionals, I'mlooking forward to the of of Winny.

Innocent Mary
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

genphideaux wrote:Thanks for letting us be us, I tell everyone who talks about this site "You will be treated so many ways, you gotta like one of them."

You are a facilitator in my humble opinion.

The veiws here are not the views of 5 of the 10 voices in my head, but then again they never pull the trigger anyway.
:?: Only 10 voices you say? I demand a recount (watch out for those 'hanging chads') LMAO
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Recount completed, the silent majority have spoken, their response is......

Told ya they be silent.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Thanks for the website.....You have done immeasurable good for the sport....You have, as the Dawg said, let us be us. The washed, the unwashed and all in between....Hope you have the vision to keep it up....Again, thanks.

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop