The P.T. McLemore's Greatest Show on Earth.

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

The P.T. McLemore's Greatest Show on Earth.

Post by genphideaux »

What can I say, as usual, we came, we saw the elephant and it was all a blurr.
Thanks to David, Jerry, Robin, Robert, Donny and the whole Winnsboro Gun Club. As expected it was the greatest show on earth.
It was sad to see the big top fall, but it will reappear next year first full weekend in June.

Again Thanks.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
Travelor
A Poster
A Poster

Winnsboro 2007

Post by Travelor »

My wife (Twilla) and I went to Winnsboro for the first time this year. What a great Match and great people!

If you haven't gone to this Match, you are missing a great experience.

As usual my wife spanked my butt with her shooting. Learning more and more how to be humbled by a female shooter.

Thanks to all connected with the Match!

:lol: George Toney
George

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

As usual David, Jerry, Robin, Robert, Donny and all the crew at WGC put on a great match. The tent will rise again but will it be soon enough for the shooters? Thanks guys.

BTW the Dawg only lost about $40.00 on the side. He actually put some money on the Chicken and lost that seriously. He did however win the pot in a grueling shootoff against the Harassmussen kid so he made up for some of the loss there.

Remember guys next year I need to see larger bets, didn't hold enough to buy but 6 bricks of Tenex this year, it takes at least a case a year for me.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.