new guy

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
jmdavis45
B Poster
B Poster

Re: new guy

Post by jmdavis45 »

I've been here for awhile, I just forgot my login until last night. If you shoot a Rambash, Boats will likely be there.
marty dabney
Unclassified Poster

Post by marty dabney »

I just hope I don't embarrass when I do.lol
chuckjordan2
A Poster
A Poster

Post by chuckjordan2 »

Marty,

Did you shoot at the October match? I shoot at CRPC. Was it the Lever matches or the small bore silhouette?
marty dabney
Unclassified Poster

Post by marty dabney »

i wasn't able to make it. they were having a high power silhouette match
Ferret Master
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Ferret Master »

High Marty, my name is Owen, I am the match director of the High Power Silhouette match at Cavalier. After reading your first post I was looking forward to seeing you at our High Power Silhouette match. That was our last match of the season and we went out with a bang, pun intended, an 80 shot match. The Big Bore Ram Bash is shot in the morning and we shoot HPS in the afternoon, April -October. November -March they hold the Long Range Buffalo match in the afternoon. We will start up again next April. Here is the link to our website: http://cavrpc.org/high-power-slihouette/
We will be having our Monthly Ram Bash this Saturday morning the 5th. This will be our Turkey Day Shoot, no cash prizes just Thanksgiving related food including Turkey. We will be having the long range Buffalo Match after the food is distributed. 10 shots at 500 yards at a Buffalo sized target. All this is done with BPCR rifle and Lever gun type rifles, here is the link to those matches: http://cavrpc.org/black-powder-rifle-ca ... -ram-bash/
We also have Rimfire Ram Bash and Smallbore Silhouette on the third Saturday and Cowboy lever action silhouette on the second Saturday.
Once you get to the web site you can check out the other matches we offer.
If you have any questions you can reach me directly off of the website both by email and cell phone.
Welcome aboard,
Ferret Master :)
marty dabney
Unclassified Poster

Post by marty dabney »

thanks Owen, I've been trying to get out and shoot but with my XTC scheduling conflicts I haven't been able to make it. hopefully when you guys fire up in the spring I will be able to come out to a match or 2.