2017 Louisiana Indoor Air Rifle Silhouette Regional "Chicken Coop Shoot"

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
dhatch
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: 2017 Louisiana Indoor Air Rifle Silhouette Regional "Chicken Coop Shoot"

Post by dhatch »

To all that hasn't sent in their entry, please consider bringing cash if possible.
It's not a matter of trust. One of the unique aspects of our tournament is that we pay out cash money instead of placques. It makes things easier.
Also, to make it easier to find our place, right where you turn off Highway 4 onto Swanner-Watts Road, look for Full Size, Chicken, Pig,Turkey, & Ram. They will be on the North side of Hwy 4. They will be strung up from the Swanner-Watts street sign to a tree at the tree line.
As you travel down Seanner-Watts road, again look for all four 1/2 scale animals. That should help.
Proud Member of the C. C. S. A.
AddictedToSB
A Poster
A Poster

Post by AddictedToSB »

My spotter and I plan on being there, will bring cash, and I'll be starting out as unclassified. What time will the range be open on Friday?
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Doodaddy »

AddictedToSB wrote:My spotter and I plan on being there, will bring cash, and I'll be starting out as unclassified. What time will the range be open on Friday?
I can't speak for my dad, though I think he'll be there most if not all of the day, but I'll likely be out there some time around 2PM.
I am NOT Danny Hatch. Image
dhatch
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by dhatch »

The Great and Mighty Coop will be open for practice Friday, at 7:00 am. I will be there and will remain open for practice all night long Friday and Saturday night. Ya'll Come.
Proud Member of the C. C. S. A.
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTS »

Thanks to Danny and all of Team Hatch. It was great match again this year. Looking forward to 2018 already. If you haven't been to the Coop Shoot yet, you really need to try and make it next year.

Greg
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

I agree. Danny, Garin, and the rest of the Team Hatch clan put on a great match.

\m/

I'll be looking forward to next year.

:-bd
Allen Corneau
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Doodaddy »

We had our biggest group yet and we've grown each year! There many new faces this year and that's just as exciting as the familiar ones. We hope to continue putting all we can in the match and are very appreciative of all that are willing to make the trip.

A big thank you to acorneau for providing most of the pictures. I'm still working on getting that video out.

Mike Turner over at http://www.benchreststocks.com provided the trophies and they are always top notch!

As always match scores and pictures are on the site. http://www.teamhatchshootingfacility.com

I am NOT Danny Hatch. Image