2017 Missouri Regional Entry form and program

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Jim Beckley
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: 2017 Missouri Regional Entry form and program

Post by Jim Beckley »

Good Luck to everyone there today! Got a text from Renee last night, I guess both her and Jack aren't going to make it either.
U.S. Army-Donating blood since 1775.
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Snake »

We missed Renee and Jack, Jim Beckley, and Jeff Block. Nevertheless we carried on. Attached are the score sheets. Great scores, great competitors, great fun :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bob Mc Alice
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by Bob Mc Alice »

Thanks again for another great match Snake, Pat and Lisa. We holed up in KS for the night and on the road home in minutes. Hope to be off the road before the dreaded eclipse hits. :-ss See you next year.

I almost forgot... THANK YOU! to Lapua, Sierra Bullets, X-Caliber Barrels, Redding Reloading products and Midway USA for their generous donations of the stuff we all crave!!!
Grizz61
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Grizz61 »

Thanks again for another great match, Snake, O'Malley. and everyone else that helped put this year's event together. Smooth well run, and fun event as always.

Hope I can fit it in again next year.
Grizz

Let's shoot some STEEL!!
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Snake »

Special thanks to Grizz and Scott Dahms for their help and especially to Lisa Mayer without whom we would have been left starving :ymhug:
And lets not forget our generous donors: Lapua, Sierra Bullets, MidwayUSA, Redding Reloading, and X-Caliber Barrels---Thanks again. Patronize these folks they believe in you
Jim Beckley
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Jim Beckley »

McAlice, Now that the scores have been posted, everyone thanked that needed it, now comes the important question! Did Snake have any new material for his jokes? How would you rate the delivery?
U.S. Army-Donating blood since 1775.
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Snake »

Sorry i was devoid of humor. Although I lectured Bonner on Hawaiian love arts and that he can't identify as a woman to get the high woman award. :ymdevil: