Ridgway PA vs. Raton NM

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
BrentD
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Ridgway PA vs. Raton NM

Post by BrentD »

twidpa wrote:I personally am not "likely to be caught up in controversy" either place. Your cryptic messages are hard to discern. Care to elaborate further?

Jeanne,
Cryptic was not my intent. I read a lot about things that happen at the big matches and have seen a few weird things myself. One instance discussed on this site was about a glove at a high power silhouette match but I forget where it was held, maybe raton. Anyway, it seems maybe I am reading too much into the few accounts and no real difference in these two venues.
Carry on and be safe.
T
In other words, you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

But you do seem to like kicking around in the weeds for an imaginary snake or two. Amazing :roll: :roll: :roll:
jmdavis45
B Poster
B Poster

Re: Ridgway PA vs. Raton NM

Post by jmdavis45 »

Or alternately he has read about and seen the drama in some actual matches and is wondering if it is that way at most big matches. I shoot with him at a club that hosts silhouette matches on 3 of the 4 weekends a month and every 5th Saturday as well. Multiple national records have been set there and members include former rules committee members. While there is occasionally some small drama, there aren't people trying to get others disqualified for things that may or may not be prohibited.

Then again, we don't have the NRA ruling that a jury was made up of ineligible members because 2 of the three stood to improve their place if an individual was disqualified rather than warned of a potential problem.

Drama, just say "no thank you."