Re: Ivan Rubio

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Ken Green
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Ken Green »

I have asked Admin to delete my other thread about Ivan's customer service.

I acted in a hastly manner and should have not made the post before I heard from Ivan.

1st: I want to publicly appologize to Ivan for the post that I made.

Ivan did contact me on Friday April 14. He did provide a tracking number. Ivan told me that he was on vacation and out of town. The area where he was did not have very good cell phone or internet coverage. So bascially he was without any communication.

Ivan did say that he mailed the package on the 5th of April.
The post office tracking number showed that the package was accepted on the 10th of April.
The tracking number also shows an unknown delay in the shipping.
The tracking number shows that the package was actually shipped on the 13th of April.
On April 15th: the package was somewhere in Baton Rouge, La.
The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date. An updated delivery date will be provided when available. The item is currently in transit to the destination as of April 16, 2017 at 10:06 am.

The post office has assigned a case worker to investigate why the delay took place within their system.

Hopefully: I will finally get my stock within a day or so. It depends on where it went from Baton Rouge.
Ken Green
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Ken Green »

I received my stock yesterday. Ivan did a pretty good job on the stock reducing the LOP. He even added a thin white line spacer into the middle of the recoil pad. Over all I am pleased with the work that Ivan did.

I would post a photo but I can't seem to get photobucket to work for me. Ken