Ridgway PA HP report

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
glen ring
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: Ridgway PA HP report

Post by glen ring »

I have found that when someone finds themselves "outgunned" in a battle of wits they always resort to profanity.

I remember you...and find it interesting that you didn't want to identify yourself, but resort to name calling by long distance. I even tried being friendly to you...and you do remember that don't you?

Now, take a closer look at The initial post and I was only replying to it..I didn't start it. I had no way of knowing you have had a friend that died..or your other problems.
I have apologized to you without resorting to profanity,

I'm sure I can speak for David in saying he didn't mean anything by his reply.

Now when I refer to cranky old white guys that use profanity ...well, if the shoe fits then wear it.

Next time we meet please Identify yourself. I don't bite, I've even been called a nice guy...except by cranky old white guys and drama queens / kings.

We'll hug it out next time we meet. xoxoxoxoxxo I love you.
Just Be Nice **==
jask
A Poster
A Poster

Post by jask »

Back when I was running HP matches in 2000, I had difficulty getting new shooters and I was providing a rifle and free ammo. Silhouette shooting is not easy to learn and there are other means of cheap entertainment that gives rapid feedback. Video games are doing in our younger generation. Who is taking the time to play the piano now? I tried to give my mothers grand piano to several churches but they had no one who could play.
glen ring
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by glen ring »

Youngsters ( I'm still one at 61 ) like to go where the fun is. Today's young people are more talented than ever. The majority of shooters are recreational shooters and just like to have fun. No fun at a match, just cranky old white guys.........the fun loving youngsters ( me included ) won't return no matter what the incentives are.

.22 BPCR seems to have figured out how to attract young shooters and make it fun.
Just Be Nice **==