TX state Air Rifle match postponed!

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

TX state Air Rifle match postponed!

Post by acorneau »

Just received this notice via email...
All,

The TSRA Texas State Air Rifle Championship Match is postponed from September 15 - 17 to December 1 - 3.
We continue to go through the aftermath of hurricane Harvey with many shooters unable to participate in the match in September. More time is needed by many to recover from the storm.

I know this is an inconvenience for many, but feel it best to postpone the match so more people have a chance to participate. Those who have already signed up and paid the fees, will receive a refund via mail.

Sorry for the inconvenience, if you have any questions or comments, please reply to this email.

Hope to see you in December!

Regards,

Robert La Grone
Air Gun Match Director
Bayou Rifles, Inc.
Allen Corneau
Ken Green
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: TX state Air Rifle match postponed!

Post by Ken Green »

The Louisiana State Cowboy lever action silhouette match is being held on that weekend in Gonzales, Louisiana.
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

Yeah I saw that, but I'm guessing/hoping there were other circumstances that made that weekend the best weekend for the match. :-??
Allen Corneau
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

A revised update...
It has been determined that the former December dates for the Texas state air rifle match clash with a cowboy lever gun silhouette match established earlier in the year. Because many of the air gun shooters will be attending the lever gun match, I have re-scheduled the air gun match.

The match dates will be December 8th - 10th at the Juliff range.

Attached for your convenience is a match description and an entry form. I am sorry for any inconvenience, and hope we will have a good turn out for the air gun competition. An announcement will also be posted on Steel Chickens.
If you have any comments or questions, please reply to this email.

Regards,
Robert LaGrone
Air Gun Match Director
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Allen Corneau