2018 Mid-South Regional-Benton Gun Club

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

2018 Mid-South Regional-Benton Gun Club

Post by GTS »

Hello All:

I meant to get this posted last week. Sorry for the delay. Please find below the program and entry forms for this years matches.

One change form past matches, we have changed the smallbore match to two 40 round matches instead of two 60 round matches. This change will allow us to finish a little sooner so folks can head on home.

Let me know if you have any questions.
BGC - Mid-South Regional Program-Entry 2018.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: 2018 Mid-South Regional-Benton Gun Club

Post by GTS »

BTT
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTS »

Come one, come all. Pre-registration is appreciated.

Thanks, Greg
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

Thanks very much for all the hard work by Greg, Charlie, Harold, Hugh, Neil, and all the other folks at Benton Gun Club that make this one of the best matches in the country. Everything from the range to the target setters to the food to the door prizes and all the rest was top notch this year as usual.

The mild case of frostbite was worth it - where else do you get the opportunity to shoot in an Alaskan hurricane???

We really appreciate it.

Dustin
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTS »

Dustin,

You are too kind. Thanks to all the shooters for making this our most well attended match to date. It may have been a bit cool and windy, but at least the rain missed us on match days. We are already looking forward to next year....... well I will be once I recover from this year.

Congratulations to you Dustin. To shoot as well as you did, in the conditions we had, was simply extraordinary!! A tip of the hat to you my friend.

Hope to see you all soon.

Greg