2018 Southeastern Regional Silhouette Championship "The Spirng Classic"

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Ferret Master
B Poster
B Poster

2018 Southeastern Regional Silhouette Championship "The Spirng Classic"

Post by Ferret Master »

Good Evening
I hope everyone has survived the harsh weather and the Flu and Pneumonia season and that this email finds all of you warm and well. Attached please find the Match Program and Registration form for the 2018 Southeastern Regional High Power Silhouette Championship the "Spring Classic". I have also attached the program for our regular monthly matches. The "Spring Classic" will be held on May 19th and 20th at the Cavalier Rifle and Pistol Club, Richmond VA. We will have target setters for this match, door prize drawings each day and a fine BBQ dinner and fellowship on Saturday evening. We are adding sponsors each day and will send out a list of them as the match draws closer. Please note that for this first match we are restricting the registration to the first 24 shooters who sign up. We have to finish up by 3PM on Sunday so we want to make sure that we don't run long. If we find that that number is to conservative we will expand in future years. It is our intention to make this an annual match that everyone will look forward to.. Any questions or suggestions please contact me by email or on 804-920-2795.
Owen
AKA "The Ferret Master"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ferret Master
B Poster
B Poster

Re: 2018 Southeastern Regional Silhouette Championship "The Spirng Classic"

Post by Ferret Master »

Some how two of the documents posted did not make it. I'll attempt to post them again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ferret Master
B Poster
B Poster

Re: 2018 Southeastern Regional Silhouette Championship "The Spirng Classic"

Post by Ferret Master »

Lets hope that the third time is the charm.