Nationals Registration

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Re: Nationals Registration

Post by cedestech »

lijeboy wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:37 am
They have been diligently working to catch up with grand slams. If you have earned a grand slam and not gotten your medal and/or certificate, contact Lois Wenzel at NRA, or myself.
When they quit acknowledging receiving them I assumed it was going away and I quit filing the paperwork....

I do appreciate they are trying to get that program back on track.
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

DonM wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:26 am Just sort of curious as to why all the fret and worry and the need to have such a snit over not being able to send your entries in 3 months before the match begins? You know when the match is going to be, you have your vacations scheduled, and the NRA allows for "post" entry..
I agree, there's no need to panic; we're three months out from Nationals. But I do encourage everyone to please preregister. While post entries are allowed, it makes more work for us in the stat office. Also, post entries won't receive name badges, is my understanding. There will be a cutoff date to enter, to receive a name badge. I'm not sure what that date is at this time, but will post it as soon as I know.
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
SqHunter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by SqHunter »

Are there any updates? Seems like we are well past when the registration process was supposed to be open. I have tried numerous times, emailed the NRA, and looked everywhere I can and still have no specific information on either the application or even the dates for Leveraction smallbore. Help!
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

SqHunter wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:37 pm Are there any updates? Seems like we are well past when the registration process was supposed to be open. I have tried numerous times, emailed the NRA, and looked everywhere I can and still have no specific information on either the application or even the dates for Leveraction smallbore. Help!
You're right, it's well past the projected date for registration to be open, but we're still waiting. I'm hopeful it will be very soon, and will post on this forum immediately when it's available.

Smallbore Lever Action Rifle match is July 27th.

I hope this helps.
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
SqHunter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by SqHunter »

lijeboy wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:40 pm
SqHunter wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:37 pm Are there any updates? Seems like we are well past when the registration process was supposed to be open. I have tried numerous times, emailed the NRA, and looked everywhere I can and still have no specific information on either the application or even the dates for Leveraction smallbore. Help!
You're right, it's well past the projected date for registration to be open, but we're still waiting. I'm hopeful it will be very soon, and will post on this forum immediately when it's available.

Smallbore Lever Action Rifle match is July 27th.

I hope this helps.
That does help, thank you. For those who have never been before, can you please describe the itinerary for the match? Practice, how many days does it last, award date/time, etc. I would also appreciate any informatation on the Pistol Cartridge match. Thanks!
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

[/quote]

That does help, thank you. For those who have never been before, can you please describe the itinerary for the match? Practice, how many days does it last, award date/time, etc. I would also appreciate any informatation on the Pistol Cartridge match. Thanks!
[/quote]

I've attached the Match Program. You should be able to find answers to all your questions there. If not, let me know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTS »

If you guys will be making our May match, I can give you all the details you need.

Greg
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by DavidABQ »

Is there an update on when online registration will open?
Last edited by DavidABQ on Thu May 03, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

DavidABQ wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 1:12 pm Is there an update on when online tegistration will open?
I promise you I will post it here, there, and everywhere the second registration is open.
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by DavidABQ »

lijeboy wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 1:21 pm
DavidABQ wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 1:12 pm Is there an update on when online tegistration will open?
I promise you I will post it here, there, and everywhere the second registration is open.
Thank you very much.
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

It's open! Please follow this link:

https://competitions.nra.org/silhouetteonlineentry/
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
BrentD
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by BrentD »

Jeanne, it's glitchy. As I've posted 3 times now, I can't get BPCR classifications entered. Lever gun is not a problem however.
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

Brent, others have gotten signed up for BPCR with no problem.
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
BrentD
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by BrentD »

lijeboy wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 3:15 pm Brent, others have gotten signed up for BPCR with no problem.
What can I say? It is just what has happened to me. I'll try again.
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

Brent, I alerted NRA competitions that there may be an issue. I'm sure they'll get it fixed.
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.