2018 Missouri HP and HPHR Regional Results

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

2018 Missouri HP and HPHR Regional Results

Post by Snake »

Attached are the official results from the 2018 Missouri High Power and Hunting Rifle Silhouette Regional held this past August 18-19, 2018 at the Bench Rest Rifle Club of St. Louis Inc. Yes, sport fans we had great fun :D
2018_Regional_HPHR_Score_Sheet_FINAL[20748].pdf
2018_Regional_HP_Score_Sheet_FINAL[20747].pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bob Mc Alice
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Re: 2018 Missouri HP and HPHR Regional Results

Post by Bob Mc Alice »

Many thanks to you Snake, Pat and especially Lisa for hosting another great match. The conditions were near perfect as always, the food was outstanding. Lisa's green beans rock! =p~ Thanks go out to Lapua, Sierra and Redding for supporting this match with their products. Looking forward to attending again next year.

I would also like to congratulate Dustin Flint for displaying some fantastic marksmanship this past weekend. I did some math on his reported scores and came up with this:

Chickens... 55/60.....92% hit.
Pigs......... 56/60.....93% hit.
Turkeys.... 49/60.....82% hit.

Total CPT hits 160/180.....89%. That is outstanding marksmanship. ^:)^ Best performance I have ever witnessed at any match.

However, the St.Louis rams ate up his little 6mm bullets and asked for more. :D Nice shooting, Dustin. :ymapplause:
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

Thank you, Bob. That was very nice.

I think it is obvious that I SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT A BIGGER GUN!!! b-(

Ha, oh well. We had an idea that might happen but I've been committed to a year-long experiment with this little rifle and was too stubborn to change it for this match so I learned a lesson. Ringing 24 rams will teach that lesson really quick!

It was a great match as usual. The best match in the country in my opinion. I agree with Bob, thank you very much to everyone involved with making it happen!

Dustin
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Snake »

Oops...there was an error in the HPHR results. The CORRECTED result sheet is attached
2018_Regional_HPHR_Score_Sheet_FINAL-CORRECTED.pdf
:ymblushing:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Snake »

Dustin made a valiant attempt. Depending on the day at our range he would have done better. The 6 BR has been used before with better results. However that said it is an outdoor game and our weird winds aren't helpful depending if you are on where one is on the range, left or right or center and we've never figured it out with any degree of certainty. I wish I could shoot as good as Dustin or Bonner or heck, just about everyone else
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

While I was writing my last post, my brain said this but I just realized that I didn't type it:

CONGRATS to Mike Estes on winning both matches! Mike is a quiet guy and a WORLD CLASS Silhouette shooter and competitor that is ALWAYS consistent and ALWAYS at the top. He is as hard to beat as anybody in the world and no one could beat him this weekend.

He's a great guy too!

Great match Mike, congrats again on your Championships.

Dustin