BC Provincial Rifle Silhouette Championship - Mar 22-25, 2019

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
curmudgeon
B Poster
B Poster

BC Provincial Rifle Silhouette Championship - Mar 22-25, 2019

Post by curmudgeon »

posted on behalf of George Kesic from the Mission Rod & Gun Club

You are personally invited to our 2019 British Columbia Silhouette Rifle Championship in Mission, B.C., March 22-25, 2019.

Note to our American Friends: You will be sent a special invitation form needed at the Canadian border crossing when George receives your entry form, so please send them early.

We wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.

Attached, you will find a Program and Entry Form. Please share this information with your friends.

Please return completed entry forms to George Kesic, gmkesic@shaw.ca

George puts on a great event and this is a perfect time to get ready for the Conard Bernhardt Cup hosted by the PeEll Sportsmen’s Club in April.

I hope to see you there!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShootingStar
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: BC Provincial Rifle Silhouette Championship - Mar 22-25, 2019

Post by ShootingStar »

curmudgeon,
Sounds great. I don't think I can make it this year, but I'm starting a list AND a savings account for matches such as these. Make a vacation event out of them to take advantage of the opportunity.

I do have a question though: Could an American citizen fly into Vancouver instead of driving across the border? Does that bring up more and difficult regulations from flying into Canada with a firearm and ammo?

I'm over in North Carolina and I'd likely have to fly anyway, might as well be as close a possible to the match!

If it's too involved to answer, never mind - since I won't make it this time around.

ShootingStar
Greg Chandler
NRA Approved, 1/5 scale, ductile cast iron, Smallbore Silhouette targets