Wife stomps husband in shootoff

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Wife stomps husband in shootoff

Post by psteiger »

The title pretty much says it all. The fair Mrs. Dibble tied her husband for 2nd overall today forcing an intermarital shootoff. Yes, it probably could have been settled by reverse animal count but, by popular vote, it was decided that a 5 shot shootoff was in order. Teresa had 3 turkeys down before Emmett had his first miss. In the end, Teresa prevailed by one. Emmett could have tied, but one of his hits wasn't enough to take the turkey down. =)) It was the most fun I've had at a match in a while. Poor Emmett couldn't win either way and the abuse he suffered from the peanut gallery before, during and after the shootoff would have wilted a lesser man. Congrats to both. :ymparty:
BrentD
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Wife stomps husband in shootoff

Post by BrentD »

Where was it, and what flavor of silhouette?

Congratulations to Mrs Dibble. I presume her husband will be on the hook for a while over this.

:)
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

Our monthly SBCLA match at Bayou Rifles in Houston. The Mrs would be rediculous if she’d practice a little.... :)
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

after conferring with the Mrs. it seems the Mr. will be allowed to prepare her dinner for a week, and sleep in the bed, not the couch. Sounds like a win. Even though it looked like a loss from where we jeered........ :)) =)) O:-)
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

I mean cheered..........
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

From now on should we call Emmett "Mr. Teresa"?

:))
Allen Corneau
dhatch
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by dhatch »

I think that we should just call Teresa, “The Boss”.
Proud Member of the C. C. S. A.
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

acorneau wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:32 pm From now on should we call Emmett "Mr. Teresa"?

:))
I'll answer to it! :)
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by snaketail2 »

And, she did it with buckhorn sights!

Michael
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

snaketail2 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:19 am And, she did it with buckhorn sights!

Michael
She shoots buckhorns AND had her 5 shot before I shot at my second animal.... She actually jacks up some people who shoots next to her because she shoots so damn fast... She'd be a great SASS shooter if she enjoyed dressing up... :)
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

AND had her 5 shot before I shot at my second animal....

shot at.............lmao You were waiting to see how many you had to hit. then you rang #4.....it was actually the perfect ending for you. You could claim a tie, as you hit 3, but it didn't fall so the gods hosed you.....You should run for office. You could not have planned a better outcome for you. How did you ring that turkey???????
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

psteiger wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:57 am AND had her 5 shot before I shot at my second animal....

shot at.............lmao You were waiting to see how many you had to hit. then you rang #4.....it was actually the perfect ending for you. You could claim a tie, as you hit 3, but it didn't fall so the gods hosed you.....You should run for office. You could not have planned a better outcome for you. How did you ring that turkey???????
Actually rang 2 during the match, #6 and #7. Center punch, pistol cartridge with the chain hanging off them... the 2 in the match turned about 45* on the pad. Normal match or no chain they'd have fallen most likely.

I'm waiting for her to start shooting master scores... she'll be complaining all the time then... =))