cards

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: cards

Post by atomicbrh »

Jeanne, Julie takes a photo of each scorecard before we turn it in to keep personal records on each family member and also photos of the scoreboard. Along with match photos, these go into a year long photo album usually waiting for a discount from one of the a shutterfly type websites. We are thinking about Emmett' s reprint books also to keep up with our scores.
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

atomicbrh wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:18 am Jeanne, Julie takes a photo of each scorecard before we turn it in to keep personal records on each family member and also photos of the scoreboard. Along with match photos, these go into a year long photo album usually waiting for a discount from one of the a shutterfly type websites. We are thinking about Emmett' s reprint books also to keep up with our scores.
Sounds like you guys are organized.
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by DavidABQ »

I still have not seen mine yet. I guess it is safe to say that they forgot about me.
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

DavidABQ wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:59 pm I still have not seen mine yet. I guess it is safe to say that they forgot about me.
Send me a copy of your book, front page and all pages within it with scores. I'll send it in again and make sure you get your cards. jeanne@mbo.net
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by DavidABQ »

lijeboy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:03 pm
DavidABQ wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:59 pm I still have not seen mine yet. I guess it is safe to say that they forgot about me.
Send me a copy of your book, front page and all pages within it with scores. I'll send it in again and make sure you get your cards. jeanne@mbo.net
Thanks Lijeboy, but I sent a second e-mail today with my photos on my book. If I still have trouble then I will take you up on your generous offer.

Thank you.
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jerry G »

I still don't understand why they tried to fix something that was not broken. ^#(^
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jerry G »

I got a pleasent surprise today from the NRA. I got my 2 SB cards today, they were correct and sent to me rather quickly.
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by DavidABQ »

Jerry G wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:35 pm I got a pleasent surprise today from the NRA. I got my 2 SB cards today, they were correct and sent to me rather quickly.
Lucky guy!
Another Dang 9
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Another Dang 9 »

I've received all 7 of my cards and they are correct.
Its a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.
NRA Endowment Member
OldRanger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by OldRanger »

I decided to just avoid the middle man and printed my own cards. So much easier this way! ;)
I buy all my guns from t-rex. He's a small arms dealer.
BrentD
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by BrentD »

I seriously doubt I will ever need or use my cards. I've had my NRA BPTR card for years and never once needed it or been asked to produce it.
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTS »

I remain doubtful about this entire process. I sent copies of my book cover and scores for all 13 silhouette disciplines in which I compete. I did finally receive the 3 lever gun cards, one of which was wrong. I emailed NRA about making the correction and nothing was ever done. Once the portal was up and running, I found that SB and HP was shown, but I was listed as unclassified, the one lever gun was still wrong. I emailed Aaron Farmer directly, again with copies of my book attached, and voiced my concerns. I did receive a reply from Mr. Farmer telling me that they had checked and I was correct, my lever action rifle classification was wrong. So that has been corrected, but HP and SB remains as unclassified, and the 6 air rifles are nowhere to be seen.

I know they must have been swamped with so much data to enter, but one would think that if they got the lever action entered, they would keep going on that persons info until all disciplines were entered. This is soooo much easier than score books. :shock:
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

GTS wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:04 am I remain doubtful about this entire process. I sent copies of my book cover and scores for all 13 silhouette disciplines in which I compete. I did finally receive the 3 lever gun cards, one of which was wrong. I emailed NRA about making the correction and nothing was ever done. Once the portal was up and running, I found that SB and HP was shown, but I was listed as unclassified, the one lever gun was still wrong. I emailed Aaron Farmer directly, again with copies of my book attached, and voiced my concerns. I did receive a reply from Mr. Farmer telling me that they had checked and I was correct, my lever action rifle classification was wrong. So that has been corrected, but HP and SB remains as unclassified, and the 6 air rifles are nowhere to be seen.

I know they must have been swamped with so much data to enter, but one would think that if they got the lever action entered, they would keep going on that persons info until all disciplines were entered. This is soooo much easier than score books. :shock:
Shhhhh..... you like the cards... the cards are better.... =))

(a couple years from now it'll all be a fun story to reminisce over... )
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by DavidABQ »

My experience is similar to GTS. Sent in my stuff for only smallbore silhouette; never saw any cards but I am on the NRA portal. They got one of my classification wrong and subsequent e-mails seem to have fallen into a big black hole never to be seen again.

I give up.
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

I sent pictures of my score book and in less than two weeks I had my cards... all eight of them were correct.

:-B
Allen Corneau