cards

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

cards

Post by psteiger »

got our cards today. 5 people x 10 rifles................
cards thumb.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ppkny
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: cards

Post by ppkny »

Oh Yeah, This is a lot more simpler.
ppkny
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

thats not even all of them. My wife thought we got all the mail for the entire street.

Add that we have out F-class classification cards as well and I have my XTC cards.......that's a lot of cards!
jbolt
A Poster
A Poster

Post by jbolt »

I especially enjoyed separating the card from the rest of the sheet. :-bd
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

I have an office laminator. Once I shoot a high power match this year I will have 11 cards just for myself… I plan to laminate them all, hole punch them, and put them on a ring… Because that will be so much more compact and simple than the scorebook that also... Kept my scores… All hail Jason!
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
jbolt
A Poster
A Poster

Post by jbolt »

cedestech wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:53 am I have an office laminator. Once I shoot a high power match this year I will have 11 cards just for myself… I plan to laminate them all, hole punch them, and put them on a ring… Because that will be so much more compact and simple than the scorebook that also... Kept my scores… All hail Jason!
Not so fast. Books may be gone but can still be useful. I keep an old book in my bag as it is the most convenient way to lookup what class each competitors score falls in for a variety of disciplines. A handy reference all in one place. What a novel concept.
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Don’t forget the nationals dates are printed on the back… LOL
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

cedestech wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:53 am I have an office laminator. Once I shoot a high power match this year I will have 11 cards just for myself… I plan to laminate them all, hole punch them, and put them on a ring… Because that will be so much more compact and simple than the scorebook that also... Kept my scores… All hail Jason!
I'm flattered by your obsession with me, but it's starting to move past being a fan and into something weird... :lol:
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

I'm all about weird. ;)
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

I'm impressed. They got them in the system pretty quick. I was surprised. Mine say I'm a non member, which is surprising as I am paid up till 2025. Missing 20 cards between all of us. I made a spread sheet. I look forward to seeing the online reporting software and being able to look up other people's scores. It would be cool to be able to go on line and see the results of say North Dakota's state match. Then compare it to Virgina's scores. We could have a Postal State Championship!!!! Texas would win of course........ =))

Red corn chips or blue?
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by DavidABQ »

I sent photos on my score books a while ago and I have not received mine yet.

I hope nothing got lost.

Always Blue Corn chips!
Sporty
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Sporty »

The NRA would save money if they let us go online to print them.
-Charlie (Lee) Meli
Retired match director @ Piedmont Gun Club, Rutherdfordton, NC
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by DavidABQ »

Printing up the cards ourselves would be nice but to be honest I was lucky if I used my book more that’s twice in a two yer periond. I suppose that as long as I am in their computer database when Nationals come around next summer to the Whittington Center then I should be good.
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

If we stapled the cards together, wrote the dates, scores, club acronyms, and initials in columns on the back of the cards, would that not be almost the same book that we had in previous years?
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

atomicbrh wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:37 pm If we stapled the cards together, wrote the dates, scores, club acronyms, and initials in columns on the back of the cards, would that not be almost the same book that we had in previous years?
That's what I plan to do with my personal cards, to keep a record for myself.
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.