Silhouette near Indianapolis Indiana

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Ferret Master
B Poster
B Poster

Silhouette near Indianapolis Indiana

Post by Ferret Master »

A friend of mine might be moving to Indiana and a little bumed out over not being able to find any silhouette matches near by. Does anyone know of any matches in the area? HP or SMB.
Thanks,
Ferret Master :)
DonM
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: Silhouette near Indianapolis Indiana

Post by DonM »

They shoot 22 BPCR and BPCRS at Friendship.
10rams
B Poster
B Poster

Post by 10rams »

Highpower, smallbore, cowboy, .22 lever rimfire and lever gun pistol cartridge are on the schedule at the Bench Rest Rifle Club of St. Louis. Check out the schedule on the Club's webpage at http://www.shootingstl.com
Hawkeye7br
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Hawkeye7br »

Danville Conservation Club was running SB rifle up until last month. They had a couple of light turnouts & cancelled their remaining matches.

I run IHMSA matches at Riley Conservation Club about an hour west of Indy, but turnout is so light I have resorted to shooting swingers. We have a member that shoots levergun, sometimes his 221 Fireball rifle on the half scale, but that's non-sanctioned. If you just want to come over & shoot, we'd be happy to have you. There is a $6-8 entry fee per gun, the club expects $$$ if I tie up the rifle range all day.
Hawkeye7br
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Hawkeye7br »

Widcat Valley at Lafayette is also IHMSA. They have rope resets for 22's, but 1/5 scale is at 25, 50, 75, 100 yards & non sanctioned rifle. Nice bunch of guys though. If your friend is open to shooting handguns, have him contact me through Riley Conservation Club or pm me.

If he is open to other things, I run a popular precision rimfire rifle match that is a described as F-class silhouette. Have him call me.