2019 SB/HP Nationals

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
44 mag
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

2019 SB/HP Nationals

Post by 44 mag »

Just wanted to give a quick update and a few details for the SB/HP Nationals.

First be sure to get your entries in by July 15 so i can have your name tag for you at The Nationals.

We have a few things going on this year. There will be a meal on Sunday for SB shooters as well as Thursday for HP. On the day off (Wednesday) Cathy will be doing her clinic at the SB range. I have been told this will start at 9am. Also on the day off The Hogdon Powder Company will be at the range and do 2 seminars for anyone interested.

If you are planning on shooting the warm up match please email Harold at harjf85@ gmail.com with name, address NRA #, what guns you want to shoot and who you want to shoot with. This makes things a-lot quicker during registration on Saturday morning. You will pay at that time also. Be sure to bring your classification cards or last years book with you so we can verify your class. But still send your Nationals entries to me. We are getting a good amount of entries coming in.

As in past years all ties will be broke by shoot off.

I will start checking guns on Thursday at 8 am. I will check SB and HP if you wish at that time. Looking forward to seeing all of you in Ridgway. Any questions you can email me at miketammy2@yahoo.com. Mile Haynes MD
44 mag
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: 2019 SB/HP Nationals

Post by 44 mag »

Just a heads up but there is still a couple rooms available at The Royal Inn in Ridgway for the week of the Nationals.
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

Harold' s email address is not working for us as of 6/24/19 to send warm-up match info.
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

atomicbrh wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:40 pm Harold' s email address is not working for us as of 6/24/19 to send warm-up match info.
There's a space between "harjf85@" and "gmail.com" in the original post. Take out the space and try it again (if you haven't already done so).
Allen Corneau
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

So I clicked on the excellent Ridgway Rifle Club website and there was Harold's correct e-mail address.
It is harjf75("at")gmail.com
One digit off. Problem solved.
44 mag
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by 44 mag »

So sorry for my mistake. My typing skills are very minimal at best. Here is Harolds correct email address.
harjf75@gmail.com
My fat fingers get in the way.
Thanks Mike